Part 2 (A little nsfw)

(POV: Your single but you have a crush on Kuroo and he has a crush on you) So you went through the school day not very happy. You were in a sad mood and you were thinking about giving up. *At your apartment* you get in the shower and KUROO COMES OVER WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. Anyway- you got out of the shower and you were cute pajamas clothes you didn't except anyone to be there. You walked into your room only to see Kuroo laying on your bed😂 you walk to him and ask why he was there and he said because he missed you. You get a bit shy and blush while looking away. He notices and blushes. You look back at him only to see him smirking.

You get a shiver down your spine and run into the bathroom. *10 minutes later* you think it's safe so you get out to see Kuroo  without a shirt. Your blush intensifies. You walk toward him worried because he is looking at you like you were prey. You go to speak but he kisses and moves to your neck. He breaks the kiss and he carries you to bed. He starts to take off the rest of his clothes and then he goes for yours. He then smirks at you as he starts kissing down your neck, to your stomach. He breaks the kiss to make you look at him as... His hands wonder and starts doing stuff...........  (go get you some holy water)

You accidentally let out a moan which makes Kuroo blush and start to leave love marks on your neck, shoulders, stomach, and thighs. Since I'm a holy child let's just say.. you haven't walked in 1 week.

End of part 2
Hope you enjoyed!