Chapter 20

My parents...

"Mothe---" I weren't able to finish what am I about to say when I feel a slap on my face. The Queen, my mother just slapped me.

In front of everyone...

"How could you be so irresponsible on this matter...you're.." The Queen didn't finish what she was about to say for she suddenly burst into tears. The guards hurriedly assist her.

Lahat sila ay nagulat sa nalaman nila. Even I was shocked about how my mother treated me. Di man lang nila alam na anak nila ako. Or alam ba nila?

"Calm down, Gwyneth. She's..she's o-our daughter.." So alam nila. I looked at my father and a tear came out from my right eye.

"F-father." Naoasinghap ang lahat nang sabihin koi yon. Even the Adriots and headmasters. The queen immediately ran unto me and hug me.

"Oh gohs, gosh I'm sorry. I thought..the princess.. is.. oh God I can't even say it. I am so sorry. Are you hurt? Are you okay?" She said while sobbing and hugging me.

"Okay lang po ako." I wished.

"E-ehem. Let's start the meeting? Shall we?" Father interrupted and everyone in the room turned serious and sit.

"I'll lead the meeting for our plan." The King said firmly and the atmosphere of the room turned intense.

Jaime's POV

Wala akong makita... Brownout ba?

Hindi ko magalaw ang aking sarili...

Hindi rin ako makahinga..

Hindi ko rin mabuka ang bibig ko.

Shit. Am I dead? Dumb bitch, edi dapat di na ako nakapag-isip.

Paralyzed ako but I can still hear my surrounding. May naririnig akong machine and someone preparing the table. Ano bang tinurok sakin at nagging ganito ako. As far as I know I was taken by Evosa. She brought me in the underworld which is the Dark Kingdom and put me in the basement. After that, goup of people wearing suit entered and inject me something until nawalan ako ng malay.

Ngayon, bumalik nga ang isip ko pero di naman ako makagalaw.

"Is she awake?" I heard Evosa's voice asked someone.

"I'm not sure if she can hear you but the paralyzing drug will work for 5 hours. She can't move and open her eyes until then." A voice of a woman answered.

"Good. We need to transfer her powers to the Queen as soon as possible. And her blood, give ¼ of her blood to me. I want to feel the power of Royal blood too." Evosa said. THAT BITCH!

"That's not part of the Black Queen's plan." The woman countered. "Oh come on, that selfish bitch. I'm the one who captured the Empress." I heard her complain and slammed the door. I think she left.

Now the only thing I have to discover is how to break the drug inside my body. Buti sana if this is a spell for I can break this easily but I can't. Hindi na rin ako masyadong malakas since I was exposed in the mortal world for too long.

I heard someone open the door and the woman gasped.

BOOOGSH

I heard something scattered in the floor and fightings. Oh my, did someone come to save me?

"Ano na Erlray, paano siya gisingin?" I heard Mj's voice. Okay? What the hell are they doing here? Paano sila nakapasok.

"Hindi ko din alam! CPR mo." Napa face palm nalang ako sa utak ko dahil sa sagot ni Erlray.

"Ugh! This is frustrating. Dapat hindi tayo naunang dalawa dito. Bakit kasi ang atat mo?! Mamaya tatlo na tayong magiging hostage. Lock the door!" WHAT?! Did I hear MJ's statement clearly? Gosh. Now I really want to get up and puch these two people. Pinahamak ba naman ang sarili nila.

"C-crush ko siya..." Erlray whispered. AS IF! Sorry di ko siya gusto eh.

"Luh taas mong mangarap ah. Di ka gusto noon." MJ said coldly and I can feel that she's roaming around the room. So maybe I'm in a kind of scientist room.

"Tali ko na yung doctor kwak kwak na to. Baka magising pa. Let's look for an injection or something." I heard Erlray said. Okay, that's kind of good idea. Matalino naman at malakas ang mga ito.

"Bakit mo siya crush?"-MJ

"Focus on the mission. Wala tayo dito para magchismis."-Erlray

"Just answer it."-MJ

"She reminds me of someone special."-Erlray

"Well, she already have a special someone back in the moral world." Woah. How did MJ knew that.

"I don't care it's just a simple like—oh wait I think I found it."

"Where—"

Mj's word was cutted when I heard the door suddenly opened like parang sinira ito at "DAKPIN SILA!" and the last thing I heard was the shout of agony of Erlray and MJ while my hearing was being covered with chaos.