Chapter 19

Hello guys! I have another story in my 2nd acc @aymlei entitled "One More Day". Tryna check it out.

***********************
Jayen's POV

"J-jaime i-is the empress?!" Di makapaniwalang tanong ni Denive. I'm currently resting inside the Academy's infirmary. Not that I'm weak in last mission but I was exhausted. I feel disappointed with myself. Paano nila nakuha ng ganoon kadali ang

kapatid ko.

I was irresponsible.

"Does the King and Queen knows?" Dwynett asked but I just shooked my head. At first, it was only between me and Jaime. But now, I think the Adriots know and they will report it immediately to the headmasters.

"Pero how? I mean, she's the complete opposite to what is the empress's figure and appearance." Denive confusedly point out.

"It was a long story. She lost all attributes when she started mingling with normal humans in the mortal world. But the more she'll stay here in the kingdom, her true form will later developed. But shit happens and now she's gone." I explained.

"And now the headmasters summon me in the Adriot's headquarters." I lazily said at tumayo na.

Portal to the HQ - 012

I used my powers to teleport because I'm really tired and too lazy to move.

"Oh sorry." I apologized when I landed on the table and they were all looking at me.

I'm sorry Jayen. Jacob spoke through my mind but I just ignored him. Hindi ko naman siya sinisisi sa nangyari, it's just that... I'm a bit disappointed. Madami kami sa mission but nag-iisa lang si Evosa pero nakuha pa niya si Jaime.

Umupo na ako sa tabi ni Chanell and she look at me sadly feeling sorry. I just looked at her with no emotions.

I'm okay.

I said through her mind and she just nodded. I know she feels guilty because she wasn't able to shield and protect us as her duty pero hindi na importante yun. Walang may kasalanan.

"So as you all know, Jacob, Jayen, Kara, Sam, Jm, Chanell, Johvanne and Bea, the academy was attacked when you were on that mission. Buti na lang at may naiwang mga Adriots dito to defend the students." Pagsisimula ni HM Zeke sa meeting.

"And one news na nakuha ko ay hindi niyo nakasama si Jaime sa pagbalik. And she's the.. the.." Hindi matapos ni HM Zeke kaya ako na mismo ang nagsabi.

"The empress." I said.

And now they are all looking at me.

"P-paano nangyari yon?" Shealtiel asked. "She's far from the empress at..hindi naman umilaw ang crystal." She added and point the crystal at the box.

"Because you haven't saw how it lighted yet. Or you were all busy you haven't noticed it when we arrived here."

Flashback

"Please introduce yourself and power before I'll give your dorm keys, uniforms, and sections."-HM Zeke.

"I'm Bea Zeproc. I hate plastics. I'm not nice. My power is earth and speed attack."

"MJ Gonzales. Invisibility and Speed attack."

"Good morning head master. I'm Erlray Auhsoj. Thing Manipulator and Mind reader."

"Sam Raquelzene. Lightning and
Thunder."

"I'm someone you don't have to know."-Jaime.

Tsk. This girl, I can't read her. Alam niya kung paano ma block ang mind niya and she's cold. I can feel her power is strong. Hindi lang siya basta speed attack at time manipulator. We can't tell. Maybe she's stronger than her master Jannine. I didn't saw her fight.

"Head master." I called and everyone's attention is on me now.

"Yes Jayen?"

"Can I be the Master of Jaime?"I ask pointing her. She smirked.

"Oh so Jaime is her name. Well it's up to her." Headmaster replied and waited for Jaime's reply.

"Sure, it'll be a pleasure to have such a powerful master." She smirked.

"I'm noting strong. I'm just a light manipulator." I said straight faced. 

"Okay so the 5 of you, stay and Adriot and Jayen you can now go."HM Zeke dimissed.

But before I completely got out I saw the crystal in the near corner light up, twice. But none of them seemed to notice it because of tiredness.

Pero hindi iyon sapat. I need proof.

"Jaime.." I called her while following through her room.

"Yes?" She asked coldly.

"Can I talk to you?" This should be my chance. I can also feel something different towards her. Like a deep connection.

"You're talking to me already." Well, kahit kailan talaga mahilig siyang mambara.

"Let's get inside." I told her and grabbed her hands towards her room.

I heaved a deep sigh as we sit in our rooms.

I feel like crying and I don't know why.

"T-tell me.. do you have this one?" I asked her as I slowly get the necklace inside my shirt and showed her the Royal's Magic Necklace. A jewelry that only princess/prince/empress/emperor can wear.

Shocked was evident in her eyes. She slowly nodded and showed me hers as well. The two crystal light up and after that strong power and energy that I felt.. our memories combined with one another.

Nakita ko kung paano siya lumaki. How a human saved her from black demons and pinalaki siya nitong normal..

As time goes by she began to look like them. Hindi na naging violet ang mga mata niya. Hindi na naging red ang buhok niya. But she only changed physically, her powers is still within her...THE ROYAL'S POWER IS WITHIN US.

"Y-youre my.." she can't finish her sentence and we both started to cry. How funny that both cold hearted girls like us could have this moment.

"Sister." I smiled and hug her tightly. "We won't be separated again." I whispered through her ear.

The only thing I narrated was when i saw the crystal light up. The rest, hindi na. They shouldn't know that I am the princess...

"So.. it's really her. Evosa also know that it's her!" Jm said full of worry.

Bogsh!

The door opened and everyone was surprised to see two people standing. The room was filled with so much power and mana that we can't even stand at all. Nanghina ang lahat.

"Your Majesty." They all bowed to the King and Queen.

I bowed as well.

My parents.