Authors Note

Hey guys, so as you know I've been writing this angst book for a while and usually struggle to upload normally due to my own life outside of technology, and I am working on the fourth chapter of this book as we speak but I just had to say something. 

If at all, anyone that reads my stories have triggers such as self harm and touchy subjects like this, I warn you that my stories are quite detailed as I do normal daily roleplays with people and I write my stories on somewhat of a personal scale.

The previous chapter had a comment about what I could do for my fourth chapter which I now have a name for as well, but I was told that the person requesting it saw this as a touchy subject. I do too because I have gone through what Keith, the character in this book, has gone through. That's what I mean when I say "personal scale". 

I am going to do the idea that they had suggested, but I advise you all that this is the trigger warning.

My story will be highly detailed and somewhat triggering for the next chapter. So you have been warned! It won't be for the full chapter! But it will be for the most of it. If you can handle the suicidal or self-harm subject then please read on but if it is too much for you, I will have a bolded text like this one saying "end of angst" if you still want to read the chapter! If you don't want to read the angst then skip the chapter completely and go to my next one as they will be posted at the same time!

I wanted to put this up as a thing to say my part and my warning. Don't come and attack me if you read it and you don't like it. Don't like it, just don't read it. Simple.

Thank you. Hope you like my next chapter! Peace out!