Denial - Part 2 - Seating partner?!

No ones POV.

Ready for a day of hell in class, sitting towards the middle of the classroom next to the window, Keith rested his head on his chin as he let out a small sigh. Rolling his eyes, he listened to everyone around him, what he called heightened hearing kicking in and noticing all the conversations about him.

"Hey did you see the new kid? He looks weird."

"Stay away from him."

"Oh my god, He's such a loner."

After hearing those comments, he tuned out and ignored everyone around him until he heard giggles from the girls behind him, an annoyed groan leaving his lips. He looked up and saw none other but Lance. Fucking. McClain. Why the hell was he in the damn class??

Instantly, Keith felt his heart skip a few beats and jump to his throat, his body quite excited to see this Cuban male with perfect skin and silky brown hair. But once he noticed this feeling in his heart, he stopped. He looked out the window and started smacking his head lightly with half a fist.

More whispers.

"What the hell is he doing?"

"Is he seriously hitting his head?"

"Autistic maybe?"

"More like retarded."

For what was only a few seconds of different whispers and insults, Keith was silent, tears prickling his eyes, though in the end, he slammed his hands on the table he sat at and looked at the source of the whispers.

"I'm not crazy! I'm not stupid and I'm not retarded! Get it in your thick skulls before I beat it into you!" He yelled, his tone being more serious then normal, his body showing that he was upset.

Lance rolled his eyes and walked over to Keith, being glared at by the ravenette anyway.

"Calm down.. They want this reaction.." He whispered to the shorter male with a Korean/Japanese origin.

Keith's facial expression went soft hearing such calming words from the boy that teased him not too long ago in the hallway.

"Why do you care?"

"I just do, new kid... Don't be someone they target."

Their mini conversation ended as the teacher walked in. The teacher was new as well, jet black hair with a beautiful dark silver iris color in each eye. What no one knew, was that this teacher, who had Japanese origins, was Keith's adoptive older brother.

"Alright everyone! Settle down please. My name is Takashi Shirogane, and I'm your new teacher." He explained, and Keith rolled his eyes, not wanting his brother to call him out.

Knowing how the younger male felt about being in a new school, Shiro kept quiet and went on about talking to the class a little before starting the proper lesson. They did the role call of the class, and soon enough the students were let out.

Keith went to his older brother and spoke to him a little before leaving the classroom, feeling quite annoyed with the class situation. It was bad enough people thought he was a freak , but he didn't want anyone knowing about his brother.

"If you tell anyone that I know you out of school... Your nuts will be hurt." He glared scarily to the other, taller male, rolling his eyes before walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating for so long guys!! I've mentioned in other stories that I haven't had motivation and all that sort of stuff, so I will try to update my stuff a lot more, it just might not be what people want me to write.

I'm giving you all the power to give me suggestions on the next chapter, whether we skip a few weeks and all that but I don't know. And I don't want you saying simple things like "they catch feelings" or "they start to like each other".

But yeah- anyway- if you have an idea, either comment or give me a message privately if you don't want anyone knowing who gave me the idea! I'm open to ideas and suggestions!

Have a good day guys gals and non-binary pals! Peace out!