Always in my heart.

(Larry)

Harry and Louis were a couple all through X Factor, and through four years of One Direction. They stayed strong through Caroline Flack, Haylor and Elounor, they were the power couple, nothing could break them.

The day Louis was made to date a young girl named Eleanor Calder, he made a tweet. A special tweet to him. One for Harry. "Always in my heart @Harry_Styles. Yours sincerely, Louis." He wanted Harry to know that he still loves him, that he still cares for him and he still wants him.

Over the years of Elounor, both Harry and Louis stayed together. Of course no one knew but to them that was the easiest way. Five years Louis and Harry were going strong, or so Harry thought. But Louis hated it. He hated that he couldn't be with Harry in public. He hated that he had to pretend to love a girl when he loved Harry and only Harry.

So Louis made a big mistake. He told Harry he didn't want them to be together anymore. There couldn't be anymore 'Larry'. There couldn't be anymore secret kisses or cuddles. No more whispers of 'I love you's shared between them during interviews. Nothing. Louis didn't want to do it but he thought it was the best thing to do. It hurt him truly, but he couldn't show that. He had to be strong in front of fans, Harry and Eleanor. He had to put on a brave face and get on with life. Without Harry.

Throughout the months of there being no Larry, more and more fans came to realise. Management didn't know how, Louis didn't know how and Harry didn't know how, but the fans knew something had happened between the two. So they all worked together to show Louis and Harry that they cared, that they wanted Larry together, they could see them hurting without each other. So all the Larries retweeted Louis' tweet. It came to the second most retweeted tweet ever, yet they still carried on. Louis would checked his Twitter everyday and watched as the number of retweets got higher and higher.

Harry couldn't stand it. Fans wanted the two to be together, Harry wanted them to be together, so why didn't Louis? Harry had had enough.

It pained Harry and Louis dearly and Harry couldn't stand it so he started drinking. The only time you didn't see Harry drunk was during interviews and even then he was hung over. Harry got drunk on the daily. It was the only way he could get through the pain of not having the person he loved. He hated seeing Louis with Eleanor together. It killed him but it was like management didn't even care that Harry was in pain. They made him stay away from Louis, no talking in public, no touching, they couldn't even look at each other and it was killing them both.

The day the tweet became the second most retweeted tweet Harry couldn't stand it anymore. He hadn't spoken to Louis in months and he wanted to know what was going on in Louis' head.

"Did you mean it?" Harry said the minute Louis answered the phone. It was silent for a while, you could just hear the two breathing. "Did you meant I'm always in your heart?" Harry was always an emotional drunk so of course he was crying and it hurt Louis to know that he was the reason Harry was so upset. Louis doesn't say anything for a few seconds but to Harry it feels like hours. After a while he was going to hang up, he wasn't going to get an answer from Louis, but just as he was about to put the phone down Louis spoke, "of course I did, Haz" and Harry cried even more because Louis loves him just as much a he loves Louis. "Then why did you do it? Why did you break up with me?" Harry whispered. "Look, where are you? We can't discuss this over the phone". So Harry told Louis he was at home. But it wasn't home. To Harry, nothing was home without Louis.

Ten minutes after the phone call Louis came in through the door. You could tell he had been crying too. Both of them were broken and they needed to be fixed.

Louis pulled Harry from the heap off the floor and pulled him up onto his knee and he sat down on the sofa. "I'm sorry Harry. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, I didn't want this to happen. Oh god Harry, I love you so much. I'm so sorry" Louis cried and for awhile neither of them spoke. They just sat in each other's arm, enjoying the feeling of being with each other again. "I'm never letting you go again, ever" Louis whispered in his loves ear.

After a while they stood up to management. They held hands in public, they sat together in interviews, they kissed in front of cameras and Modest! couldn't stop them. Harry and Louis both knew it could break One Direction but they didn't care. If the fans supported them, then they knew there would still be One Direction.

Harry and Louis got married two years after the band split up. Louis being twenty eight and Harry being twenty six. They got married in a small county in the middle of nowhere with only Niall, Liam and Zayn, Harry's mum, sister and Robin and Louis' mum, sisters, brother and Dan there to celebrate with them. That's all they wanted.

A year later they adopted a one year old boy, Charlie who was a bubbly, happy baby who Harry and Louis loved endlessly. When Charlie was three they adopted a four month old, Matilda who grew up to be a shy, sporty and clever little girl and Harry and Louis couldn't have been happier that they have a perfect little family.