Chapter 2 : When it Happened

Then i stormed out of the living room before De'lante drunk ass could even say something. I was so fuckin mad, 'cause i never seen my brother like that . I ran up the stairs to my room. I change into my gown, once i got in there. I jumped into my bed and just layed there thinking bout how my brother was acting so stupid in front of my crush. I sigh heavily.

About 20 minutes later somebody knocked on my door. " If its you De'lante don't bother coming in". i screamed at the door. When the person opened the door i seen it was Chris. The moment he walked in and i seen that beautiful, handsome face of his, i immediately got happy. I was smiling extremely hard.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked me with a slight smile

"Umm yea im okay? I said rising up from my bed.

"What happened down there, you just went off on your brother?" he asked while coming to sit on my bed.

"I'm sorry, its just i never seen him act like that before and it just made me so mad 'cause i like you and he was embarassing me and...." Before i could finish Chris cut me off.

"You like me?" he asked while leaning in closer to me.

I kind of hesitated to answer at first but then i said " Well yea". While gazing in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Oh really, that's good to know cause i like you too". He said very suductively while leaning in to kiss me. I was ready for that kiss, but we couldnt even get close to kissing before De'lante, Kevin, and De'trae came busting through the door, all drunk and stuff. That mad me extremely mad. If they wanted to come in all they had to do was knock instead of barging in like they did.

" What the hell are ya'll doing?" I screamed while jumping out of my bed. Chris jumped out the bed to.

"Well. well, well, what are ya'll doing in here?" he asked while walking to where i was and standing right in front of my face. I could smell the stinch of alchol on his breath. It as sickning to my stomach. It made me want to puke.

"Your obviously still drunk so im about to leave." I said while trying to walk pass him, but out of no where he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Your not going anywhere". he said while slinging me on my bed. He started to hold me down. He started to touch me all over.

"De'lante, what the hell are you doing? Stop please your drunk you dont know what your doing." i said while tears started to form in my eyes. Chris tried to run over there and help, but Kevin and De'trae held him back. They threatened him and told him if he try to help they would throw his ass on the streets to be poor.

Then i knew my brother was going to rape me. I was trying to fight him off but it just didnt work, he was to strong. I started to cry because i knew he was going to take my virginity. I didnt want to lose it to anybody, especially not my brother. I looked over at his friends and they was smiling, except Chris, at that horrible scene. I think they was planning to rape me all along.

As he was holding me down he pried my legs opened. I was crying so hard i all i could say was please, stop, and no. I just knew it what was about to happen. He shoved his fingers into my vagina. I cringed at the pain.

"De'lante... please stop." i said while tightening my eyes from the pain. He didnt care he was enjoying every last minute of it. He tried to give me a kiss, but i resisted it. When i did that it mad him mad, and he punched me in the face. He forced me to give him a kiss. I could taste the nasty leftover liquor that was on his lips.

He started to tug at my panties from under my gown, then he ripped them off. He then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. I wiggled under him so he would'nt be able to enter me.