Chapter 5: Not Again

When i seen him he came home from college. It was December 18 wen he came back. I had just got of the phone with Chris when i heard a knock on the door. When i saw it was him my mouth dropped immediately. He saw me and a big smile grew on his face.

"Hey whats up lil sis?" he said to me. He tried to give me a hug, but i moved quickly." So you acting like that."

"What the hell you mean, so you acting like that. you think i fucking forgot what you and your friends did to me?" I whispered it so my mother and father couldnt hear what i was talking bout.

"Corvet that was a long time ago i...." he said but i didnt let him finish.

" Are you fucking kidding me right now? Are you serious? Cause from what i recall that wasnt a fucking long time ago, it was only a year and on my freaking birthday De'lante" i said kinda screaming. Before he could say something our mother walked down the stairs.

"Corvet , sweetie, who was that...oh my gosh its my baby De'lante" my mother said while coming to give him a hug. If only she knew how sickening he was.

"Hey mama, i missed you so much." He said while giving her a tight hug. I just looked at him with so much rage. He disgusted me so much.

"I missed you to sweet pea, you made it just in time for dinner." my mother said while letting him go.

While we was walking to the kitchen table i could feel somebody looking at me from behind. So i turned around and my ex-brother was looking at me hard. Staring at my booty while it swooshed side to side in my mini skirt. I started to walk fast so i could sit down. I didnt want him looking at me like that. It just reminded me of what he did. So i sat down, and guess what my ex brother sat right next to me. I was kind of scared to be that close to him, but i didnt want my parents to think anything so i played it off.

My parents never knew about what happened to me because i didnt want too tell them cause i thought they wouldnt believe me. I knew it was a matter of time i had to tell them, but i felt right now was the time.

My mother brought out the dinner and sat it on the table. We all dug in. I was very tense sitting next to him. I could see him looking at me out the corner of his eye. I started to shake a little thinking about what he did to me.

"Baby are you ok?" my mother asked me. I guess she seen the tenseness in my face.

"Yea mama.. Im ok." i responded.

"Are you sure your ok?" De'lante asked me while secretly placing his hand on my thigh. Making sure that our parents would'nt notice. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes when i felt his hands slightly start to slide up my thighs to my middle part. I quickly jumped up. My mother looked at me like i was crazy.

"I'm sorry mama can i be excused from the table?" i said with tears running down my face.

"Yea sure honey gohead." my mother said with a confused face. I got  up and ran to the stairs. I stopped for a second and more tears came running down my face so i just ran up the stairs to my room. I immediately dialed Chris number on my cellphone . He answered on the second ring.

"Hey baby" he said with the most sincere voice.

"Chris he is here." i said crying hysterically.

"Who? Who is there bae?" He said in a concerned but worried tone.

"De'lante, De'lante is here and he tried to touch me while the family was sitting at the kitchen table." i said while crying really hard but then i tried to make myself stop crying cause i heard a knock on the door and i told Chris i was going to call him back . He said ok..

" Come in." i said  to whoever was knocking at my door. When i saw it was De'lante i screamed for him to get out but all he did was lock my door. I started to throw stuffed animals at him like it was going to protect me.

"Calm down Corvet damn."  he said to me.

"No im not get the fuck out of my room. Im not playing with you. Get out!" i screamed at him. He started walking closer to me and my heart started to beat extremely fast. He came charging at me with lust and rage in his eyes. He threw me on the bed. I was fighting with all my might and i finally got lose and kicked him in the nuts. I didnt want him to hurt me anymore.

"Ouch! You stupid little bitch!" He screamed at me.

I tried to run to unlock my door but he caught me and threw me down on the floor. He flipped me on my back and went under my skirt he ripped my panties off. I started to scream for my parents but i did'nt get any response. That's when i knew they was gone somewhere because he wouldve never tried this if they was here. I knew it he had all the oppurtunity to rape me. He raped me for about 30 minutes, then he got dressed and left. I hurried and ran to my bathroom to take a bath. I wanted to kill myself , so i got up went to the bathroom mirror and got a razor.

I slit my wrist. It hurted so bad. The last thing i had remembered was blood gushing out of my wrist before i passed out. When i came to my senses i was in a hospital bed with my wrist patched up with bandages. My eyes was kind of blury ,but i did see a shadowy figure next to me. When my vision became clear it was my handsome baby Chris. I was so happy to see him.