Chapter 4: Aftermath

About 30 minutes later i was still sobbing a little it.  I couldnt take the pain they had caused.

" Come on Corvet, lets go to the bathroom so you can take a bath and get that filth of you." he said in a mad, but calm, low and concerned voice.

He picked me up from the bed. I was to weak to walk by my self so he gently held me around my waist. He fixed me some warm bath water with bubbles in them. I started to take off my clothes but then i started to get hesitant to do that cause i didint want him to see my whole body. Then i thought to my self that was stupid because he already seen my most important parts on my body. So i dropped the ripped gown off of my body and got in. They water was burning my vagina and ass but i had to take it.

When i saw all the blood seeping into the water from my vagina and ass i started to cry even harder. Chris had to comfort me. i was crying hysterically. I wanted to die. I felt so bad. I actually felt like it was my fault they did this to me. Chris was being so nice to me. I was so happy that he was by my side.

About an hour later Chris helped me get out of the tub, and yes i was still crying. He walked me out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. He sat me on my bed and went to my dresser to get me some night clothes. He pulled out my hello kitty  nightgown. He helped me put it on. He pulled my covers back from my bed and i got in.

" Are you going to be okay here by your self?" he asked me in a concerned tone.

"No please Chris dont leave me here by myself. I need you right  now." i told him.

"Ok Corvet i'll stay with you." he said. He stripped down to his boxer and muscle shirt. He got in the bed with me .. I scooted closer to him. I felt so safe with him but i still was hurt.. I buried my face into his chest and cried myself to sleep. He stayed with me until the morning.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead" he said to me when i woke up. I woke up to his beautiful almond shaped eyes.

" Um, goodmorning." I said while wiping my eyes. Then when i looked over and around my room it hit me again that i was raped. I started to burst out in tears. Chris was trying to console me, but he couldnt.

"You know what? How about i cook you some breakfast?" He said with the most cutest voice.

"Yea, umm i think that would me nice". i said while wiping the tears from my eyes.

That day he cooked me breakfast and  we had so much fun. My heart started to grow closer to his. Day after day he would show up after that and help try to get through the rape.  Some months had passed and i finally grew to love him more than ever. When i told him about how i felt he was suprised. I guess he thought i couldnt love a man after what had happened to me. But it was something about him that attached me to him. So me and him started going out and we was together for a long time . About a year later, when i was 17, i had another bad run in with my brother. I didnt think i would see him ever again after he had raped me. Right after he raped me, like 4 days later he went off to college i hadnt seen him then. I was suprised when i seen him. I actually didnt want to see him.