Chapter 3: Decisions

|3rd Person P.O.V|

Camus walked up to (Y/N) fast asleep on a park bench near the pond. He tried waking her up, but something inside of him felt, odd. He noticed everything about her. Her hair, her face, and most importantly, her lips. They looked soft and tender.

"What's going on? Why am I feeling this way?" Camus thought. He was confused. His heart rate was at an abnormal speed, at least, for him. He's never had this happen before, not with someone he had met recently.

(Y/N) slowly began to open her eyes. She blinked a few times, then her vision cleared up. "I must've fallen asleep." She thought. (Y/N) looked up to see Camus staring at her. "Camus?" she asked, still half asleep. He turned away rather quickly and started to walk away. "Hurry up and get inside or you'll catch a cold." he said. She did as she was told, and walked behind him at a distance.

|Your P.O.V|

I went back to our room while Camus went downstairs to talk to the rest of QUARTET NIGHT. I set my stuff down and plopped on my bed. "What was Camus doing outside? He must've left his scepter out there, or something." I thought.

*gruuumble*

I chuckle lightly at the sound that  are from my stomach. "Well, I guess it's time to eat." I say to myself as head downstairs.

"(N/N)-(N/N)!!" someone called out to me. I look over to see Reiji waving freely at me. "Hey." I say waving back. I saw the rest of the group there, including Camus. He stared intensely at me. "He must be really disappointed in me to look at me with such hate." I thought to myself. I went to go get some food and began to go back to my room when a hand gripped my arm. "Are you not going to join us?" Reiji asked. I looked over to see STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT Staring over my way. "N-no. I'm going to go eat in my room. I have a headache." I lied. I didn't want to be around Camus right now. I feel like if I just even eat the wrong way he'll punish me.

I shook Reiji's arm off and went upstairs.

|3rd Person P.O.V|

Reiji went to sit back down with everyone else. "What's wrong with (Y/N)?" Otoya asked. "I don't know for sure, but I have a pretty good idea of the culprit." Reiji said glancing toward Camus. "Why do you think I did something?" Camus asked. "Well, when it comes to you, you have a hard time saying nice things to your kohais." Ranmaru stated. "That because there's never anything nice to say." Camus argued. Everyone was quiet afterward, silently eating their food.

Meanwhile, back upstairs, (Y/N) was sitting at her desk eating while staring blankly out the window. "What should I do? It took a lot to end up here, but, I don't want to suffer this torture any longer." She thought to herself. She sighed and finished up her food. "I should just leave. Tomorrow. But-"  "Oh this is so frustrating!!" she yelled. The door opened the second after. It was Camus. "Stop yelling!"  he said rather loudly. You puffed your cheeks and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. "This is going to be a long night."