Chapter 12: Little Tune

|3rd Person P.O.V|

After a while, (Y/N) checked the time. "It's already twelve. We should get back before they get worried and for a search party." she said. Camus nodded and stood up, trying his best to hide his team marks. "Yeah, let's go." he said holding out his hand. (Y/N) smiled and gladly took it. He pulled her up with ease, and they walked along side each other toward the Master Course building.

(Y/N) couldn't stop smiling. "(Y/N), what are you smiling about?" Camus asked her. "Oh, nothing really. I'm just happy." she said squeezing his hand. He smiled and squeezed softly as if he approved.

"I'm glad I ran after her. If I didn't, who knows what could've happened. For all I know, she could've left all together." Camus thought staring at her. (Y/N) noticed and tilted her head slightly. "Hey, Camus, are you okay?" she asked. Camus thought she looked adorable when she did that, but he soon snapped out of his little trance. "Oh, yes, I'm fine. I was just thinking, that's all." he explained. She smirked for a fraction of a second. "What were you thinking about?" she asked him. A light shade of pink dusted his cheeks as he thought about it. "I, uh, was thinking about what would happen if I didn't come after you..." he said hiding his face. (Y/N) smiled and draped her arms around his neck, releasing their grip on each other. "Well you did come after me. That's all that matters. No more "what if's," okay?" she said nuzzling her head into his shoulder.

He smiled once more at her comforting words, and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Yeah, you're right, sorry." he said. A few minutes after their warm embrace, the grabbed each others hands and continued.

They reached the Master Course dorms with almost all the lights turned off. Everyone seemed to be asleep. (Y/N) didn't really want to face everyone at the moment, after dramatically running away and all. The two went upstairs quietly and headed for their room. Without thinking, they opened the door to see Cecil fully awake reading something. "Oh, hey, you guys are back." he exclaimed. Cecil ran up to (Y/N) and grabbed her hands. "Are you okay?" he asked. Camus got mad and grabbed his arm. Cecil seemed to understand and backed away. "So, I see you guys finally got together, huh?" he stated smirking. The two blushed furiously before looking away from each other. "C'mon, lets get some rest." Camus said. "Y-yeah." she agreed.

~Time Skip~

It was morning time. The sun rays shone brighter then they ever have. (Y/N) could feel the heat on her bare skin. She tried to get up, but something was keeping her from leaving. She looked behind her to see Camus' sleeping face only inches away. "C-C-Camus?!" she whisper yelled. She quickly looked over to Cecil to see that he as still sound asleep. "Be quiet." he demanded. "How did you-"

"You let me. Remember?" he said. She looked confused. He sighed and began explaining. "It was about three in the morning. You asked me if I would come and sleep with you, so I did." (Y/N) fell back onto her pillow. "I guess I must've been half asleep or something." she claimed looking at him. He closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him. "Now, shut up and go back to sleep. It's only five." he said. She paused for a moment, but then relaxed. At least, physically. In her mind, it was as if a tornado was blowing through.

"Okay (Y/N), lets try and calm down. Just pretend that he isn't there." she thought. (Y/N) tried to ignore the fact that she was in the same bed as Camus, but it didn't work. Camus nuzzled his face into her neck and shoulder. Tingles went down her spine as she stiffened a little.

"Whatever I guess..." she thought as she slowly drifted off into unconsciousness. However, the very devious prince had been awake the entire time and eavesdropped on them once again.

"This is going to get interesting. I wonder what will happen next?" he thought with a devilish smirk plastered onto his face. Cecil got out of his bed slowly and quietly so that the cute little couple didn't hear him. He grabbed his phone and opened his camera.

"Heh heh heh."

Cecil had taken a picture of them and sent it to the rest of the STARISH members. They weren't awake just yet, but in this situation, it was perfect.

~Mini Time Skip~

It was about seven in the morning when Camus woke up, again. (Y/N) was still fast asleep in his arms. He smiled and kissed her cheek softly, but enough to wake her up. "Wake up, (Y/N)." he greeted in his deep, morning voice. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. "What time is it?" she asked yawning. "It's seven. Most everyone should be awake right now." he explained.

"Okay, lets go then. Oh, and I call the bathroom first." she said walking in and shutting the door. Camus still sat there, trying to wake up some more.

"I wonder how everyone else is going to react. Matter of fact, what will the president think? Oh god, let just hope he doesn't find out." (Y/N) thought getting dressed.

She put on some light colored jeans, a plaid red shirt, and some sneakers. "Alright." she said almost victoriously. She came out of the bathroom to see Camus in a black T-shirt and some jeans. "Lets go!" (Y/N) exclaimed happily. For their entire little walk the dinning area, she hummed a little tune. It so happened to be the one that Camus approved of a little while ago. He just smiled and let her be.

When they got to the dinning area, everyone was fully awake and staring at them. "Hey guys, what's going on?" (Y/N) asked aloud. Cecil only snickered and draped his arms over their shoulders. "You of course!" he practically yelled. All of the other idols began to laugh and smile happily. "W-what?!" Camus and (Y/N) exclaimed at the same time. There was a light shade of pink that had dusted their faces.

Cecil calmed down a little and showed then the picture. "See?"

The once light shade of pink that had appeared onto there faces turned into a deep red. "How- Wh-when?" (Y/N) trailed off. He only laughed harder and joined the rest of his friends.

"Well, this is really embarrassing." (Y/N) claimed.

"So what? It's not like we weren't going to tell them. Lets just ignore them for the time being." he said grabbing her hand.

She blushed even harder before he pulled her closer to him. She yelped, but it as stopped by their lips connecting.

~THE END~

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆A/N☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Thank you very much for reading this story! 

Oh, and KatTheOtaku, I hoped you enjoyed it. I might do another one for you, but with a different character.

I know that this update took FOREVER, but I had a major case of writers block.

Anyway, I am making more stories, they just aren't out yet.

Again, Arigato Minna!♡