𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 ; 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑖

"It's way bigger up close-" Y/N mutters, "Yeah, it's a bit-"

"Intimidating.." Kou finished Yashiro's sentence. "Whatever let's just go!" Y/N shouts before walking up the stairs, the other two nod following.

"There's so much paintings!" Y/N says in awe seeing all the pretty paintings. "hello? Is anybody there!" Yashiro says,

"Such thick ankles- is this really how the human body is now?" Suddenly a girl appears, grabbing Nene's Ankles.

". . ."

"Uhm- excuse me senpai doesn't like that." Kou excuses as the girl gets up, "Ah!! My manner-" She then see's you and runs over to you in a flash.

"Your the girl No.7 is trying to protect! Hm~ it's so weird. An exorcist being protected by a Supernatural~" The girl smirks.

"My name is Shijima Mei. I'm the one who made this world;" She smiles finally introducing herself, "Shijima,,"

"That's right." Shijima then continues speaking ; "The world you're in currently, is fake." She finishes.

"Fake? What do you mean?" Yashiro inquires, "It's a painting!" Shijima smiles. "Here~" Suddenly Aoi shows up,

"Ah! Nene-Chan!" Aoi smiles, before she's ripped apart into cubes. "There." Shijima says showing the ripped drawing of Aoi.

"A painting I've made." She continues, "If this world is fake- then how can we go to the real world!" Yashiro shouts.

"I've been in this world- for weeks!" You shout also, that's when Shijima chuckles lightly.

"Yes, you have. But the real world time of far different from here." She smiles.

"In order to leave this world! You must get rid of the main characters~" Shijima grins eyes darkening.

"Get rid? Main characters?" Kou questions,

"it's like a TV show! If the main character dies~ the show is over!" She grins wider.

"What's that supposed to do with here?" Yashiro asks, Shijima begins to giggle.

"Shijima. You want us to kill the main characters in this world? Correct." You ask, Yashiro's eyes widened at the word 'Kill.' Kou feels light headed,

"Correeect! Kill them and you'll be able to go to the real world! If not then you stay here!" She says before putting a finger at her cheek.

"And~ the main characters are!" Her next words made everyone's heart drop.

mainly. yours.

"Kill. Amane Yugi. And. Mistuba Sousuke."

"What?" You ask feeling tears, "Ah! You need weapons!" She then draws a bunch of weapons and tools, before they came out of the painting.

"Here!" She gives you a kitchen knife. "It would be best to use something that would throw Amane off Guard." She smirks.

"N-no!" Yashiro shouts; "We won't kill them!" Kou shouts too; you on the other hand. Stare at the knife before sighing,

"I won't kill Amane Yugi. Nor Mistuba Sousuke," You say sternly before putting the knife in you're pocket.

"Oh? But you're gonna keep the knife?" She smirks hands behind her back.

"Who knows what you and Tsukasa could be planning." You sigh and walk away.

"Let's go. We'll find another way to get out of this world," you finish as the door shuts.

    Kou and Yashiro watch you walk down the stairs, "Senpai, Y/N seems different." Kou says.

     "Yeah, she's alwyas cheerful and funny- now she's reduced to someone quiet and sad." Yashiro cries,

          "Just like before- before she met me and Hanako."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Actually they're May be a part three to this in a different book ;

Good Night : Fake world.

Good Day : Real world.

Good Evening : Y/N's Past.

Sjshsdjgd, I've had this idea for a long time now and now that I'm finally writing it, it feels good-