𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 ; 𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠

"Amane," You call as you're friend flinches and turns to you

"Amane," You call as you're friend flinches and turns to you. "Oh! Y/N- you scared me,," He chuckles.

       Soon he grabs you're hand lacing your fingers together. "Let's go! We're gonna do a astronomy observation!" Amane smiles eyes closed.

       "Alright," You smile weakly. your dead, amane. It hurts. Knowing you're not alive.

        Soon enough you two are on the roof watching the stars, just you two Akane, Aoi, Lemon, Yashiro, Kou, everyone else gone.

       It felt like you two were the only ones in this world. Just you two enjoying this fake reality, even if it was fake it was- "Beautiful." You mutter.

      Amane stares at you weirdly; "What was that?"

     "Hanako." You say; "Let's leave- together! Is two- leave this world!" You shout he seems confused by you're remark.

       "Hanako? I'm Amane- and this world? Why do you want to leave? Or how-" He questions.

        "I want to leave this world," You say once more. "Cause. The person I love isn't here." You cry.

      Tears falling, "Hanako. Isn't here." You wipe those tears before standing up and making Amane face you.

        "I want to leave this world. Amane." You continue grabbing his shoulders shaking them, "i- want to leave with you." You cry again,

      Hanako- Amane stares at you. Watching you're crying figure as he sits, in shock.

      "I want to leave the horrible reality we're in. To go to the moon with you; to be able to- to be in our dreams! Together! Amane!" You shout crying even harder.

       "So please- come with me. To the real world." You say looking up at his Amber orbs. The sight before him makes him almost cry,

      You're E/C irises all glossy and tears falling down you're beautiful face.

      The eyes he loved to be met with.

      You're hair all messed up- all tangled- all messy.

The hair he loved to play with.

      You're lips in a frown, biting you're lip.

The lips used to see the smile he loved.

       You're voice breaking as you cried.

The voice he loved to listen to,

Even so,

        "I'm still not sure what you're talking about, but let's go. Y/N." Hanako smiles. You smile back happily,

      Grabbing his hand and running out of the rooftop with him to the school gate,

      "Oh! You can ride a bike right?" She smiled at the boy. "Y-yeah.." He mutter's embarrassed. Scratching the back of his neck lightly,

      "Let's ride it then! I always loved feeling the wind on my face!" You smiled, that was when-

     "Look it Hanako! It's a Sakura tree! With Cecilia's!" Y/N smiled as Hanako chuckled; "Won't you check it out with me?" The girl begged, Hanako patted her head smiling.

      "Fine," The girl cheered and ran outside,

         Hanako watched as the girl turned around. Hands behind her back, smiling happily- the sun shining over her, the Cecilia field under her- the Sakura tree in the distance.

      "Hanako,, you know. I don't want to live- I honestly don't deserve it. But- I do want to live. For you," The girl smiled weakly.

     If only she knew.

    "Amane!" The girl once again before him on the bike; "Come on!" Amane smiled before getting on the bike. Her behind him hugging him close,

       "Where do you wanna go?" He asks; she hums, "Wherever the moon shines,"

     Therefore them both together, just them two. Together riding as the wind was on their faces,

      Amane didn't know but it was downhill, he ended up letting gravity ride them down. How fast it was,

        Y/N suddenly had enough confidence- and stood up, letting her arms flow with the wind. Her arms flew up, giggling. While Amane screamed,

      "Y/N! You're gonna fall!" Amane shouted turning to face his friend still holding on for dear  life.

        "Haven't I already fallen for you?" She smirks, the boy turns red before turning away.

      At a park; Y/N ends up falling onto the ground legs shaking. "That was scarier then I thought-" She said. "You could've fell!" Amane scolds.

      "Then again you would've jumped off to try and save me." She smiles at the boy's flustered face.

        "That was fun;" Y/N giggled; "HOLD UP-" She shouts before clinging onto Amane. "T-THAT PAINTBRUSH IS FLOATING-" She screams as Amane's eyes darken.

       Quiet down, I can help.

    "Wait really!" Y/N asks as the paintbrush floats up and down, is it nodding?

       There's another way to leave this world.

       "What how!" Y/N shouts eyes sparkling.

       There's a door, that leads to the real world, it's—

         "Huh? Amane- why did you-" The girl asks before fainting.

     "Good Night, Y/N."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

this story has become a vent for me and how i feel towards Hanako in a way 👁👁💧