Carelessness can leads to disaster 2

? ? ? pov:

I walk through the portal and look if anyone is around. When my answer was NO I quickly rush to my house almost taking the door with me. I walk inside and quickly close the door again. I then look around the house and. . . it looks almost as same as I saw it last time. Expect fireplace that was next to the stairs. 'So he at least build it when I was rotting there. I must say. He finally done someting right.' But my house was quickly shattered when I notice how dirty the living room was with the pretty disgusting smell from alcohol.

I shake my thought off and walk upstairs to my room before quietly opening them checking that someone isn't there. When I notice no one in my room I sigh in relief and open the door before walking to the bed and placing Error there who was still bleeding in a lot of places.

I then rush to the bathroom and took a medkit before I rush back and took bandages before starting to wrap his injuries. First I wrap his legs that were in the best state except for one nasty crack on foot then I start to wrap his ribcage which is always in horrible shape. I didn't need to wrap his neck because those cuts that Fate did I already healed so I just put a soft layer to make sure that he will not scratch it accidentally.

When I was doing all of this one roll falls on the ground making me curse quietly before I pick it up only to notice blood coming from his wrist. 'Please don't tell me.' I thought while slowly taking his sleeve only to drop bandage again when I saw Error's wrist,

"Oh god Error. What did you do to yourself?" I mumble quietly while looking at his wrist. It was horrible. There were so so many cuts. There wasn't a place that didn't have at least cut. This was horrible. I quickly grab a wet cloth and clean his cuts while he hisses from contact with small tears coming out from his sockets while some tears were escaping my sockets.

When I was done with wrapping his injuries I took out a syringe filled with healing magic and checking if it's full before injecting it into Error's neck so it can heal him faster. I pulled the syringe from his neck before I place it back with the rest of the bandages before I wrap him in soft blanked before taking medkit and wrapping a few of my own cracks around his body before walking back to the bathroom and placing the medkit back before looking at the mirror and touching my crack under the eye.

"*sigh* This crack is pretty bad. But it still better than the one that Rass has. With good healing and some time it should disappear unlike Error's." I growl and almost hit the mirror but I hold myself so I don't need to clean it later.

"Ink that fucking bastard. Why did he do this? Everything was fine before he starts to get rid of people. First Nightmare and Gagn. Then us three and for last he killed Error's own brother. I heard that was also a breaking point for Reaper and that he attacks and hurt Ink badly but he had to retreat and didn't leave his au after it. I think he is crying our Geno's death. *sigh* Just like Error was doing.

"I can't still believe he done this to me. Why gave me to Ink of all people: Does the thought that I'm manipulated? Did he want to get rid of me?" 'I don't know but I hope he doesn't expect to live here anymore. This was my house, not his! I'm the older one, not he! I can take care of myself not like him! I was thought more pain he can Imagen! Yet still, I must act like a stupid kid! "BEFORE MY OWN BROTHER SOLD ME TO INK!" I scream and fall on my knees crying silently. "Why did he done it? W-why."

I let myself cry for once in three years. I still can't believe that he did it. Does my brother hate me that much? Did I raise him that bad? Or was it because I was with Error? I don't know and I don't want to know either. But why did he had to kill both of them?

I sniff a little and wipe my tears away before I stood up and look at my clothes that were more like rags at this point. The only thing that was in good shape was my bandana. With another sigh, I left the bathroom and walk back to the bedroom and open the closet, and looking at my clothes. Only to chuckle from sight. There was hanging one of my old sets of clothes with five jackets from Error.