Chapter 2

I put a random song for you guys to enjoy while reading :) stream Why Don't We's new album lol, my gf and I are obsessed. Please vote and enjoy!

Toni's POV

I opened my eyes and stretched, rolling over in my bed and reaching for my phone. I unlocked the phone and looked at my notifications, there were a few messages but only one stood out.

Cheryl: Good morning!

Cheryl Blossom had messaged me saying 'Good morning' at 7AM, it was currently 9AM.

Toni: Good morning, sorry I sleep in haha 😅

I replied to Cheryl. I didn't want to go to school today, I just wanted to skip and go to Pops with the beautiful redhead. I was so nervous and excited. I know she said it wasn't a date, but I think it is because of how nervous she seemed when asking me. That girl did not seem straight at all.

I cleared the rest of my messages, not reading them, and got out of bed. I then grabbed some clothes and quickly changed before brushing my teeth and doing my hair, breakfast wasn't an option today. Most days I didn't eat breakfast because I got up at 9AM and school starts at 9:15.

After finishing getting ready, I got my serpent jacket on and left my trailer. I then headed to the school on my bike and met up with the rest of the Serpent students, in the parking lot.

"Hey Toni." Sweet Pea greeted, tapping the top of my head.

"Must you always tap on my head?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, just to show you that you're so much shorter than me." Sweet Pea chuckled, I playfully hit him.

Cheryl's POV

"So I was thinking that you could come over after school." Betty asked as we walked into the student lounge.

"I have plans." I replied, taking a seat at one of the tables, Betty and I's first period was a free period.

"With your parents? Or with someone else?" Betty asked, opening Instagram on her phone.

"Toni Topaz." I smiled, Betty raised her eyebrows.

"But you can't tell Jughead!" I quickly added.

"What can't you tell me?" Jughead asked, walking up to Betty and I.

Shit, if I saw him walk in the student lounge than I wouldn't have said anything. I'd have to make up a believable excuse.

"Girl stuff, with Betty." I told him as he and Betty shared a little kiss. I rolled my eyes, I hated them together. Jughead was a total ass and Betty was with him because it was the safe way, instead of with Archie Andrews, who would be more complicated for her.

Jugheads desperate ass just listened to what Betty said, which made it easy for her.

"Anyways, I have to go deal with the Serpents. Sweet Pea and Toni want to go to the principle and make sure they can sit at regular tables at lunch, I have to stop them." Jughead sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Why stop them?" I asked, "They just want to sit at the regualr tables, not segregated."

"Because, we don't want to make the principle hate us more than he already does." Jughead replied, starting to walk out of the room.

"Okay..." I shook my head, "that's a stupid decision all they want to do is sit at whatever table they want." I sighed and shook my head again.

"Hey don't be mean to him, he is my boyfriend." Betty chuckled.