Chapter 3

YA'LL, I HAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE AGAIN. Hope you enjoy!

Cheryl

The two of us snuck out of the school together, after quickly changing in the locker rooms. Toni looked so badass as she got onto her bike and patted the area behind her. She was nice enough to lend me her helmet.

Now usually I would never get onto a motorcycle, but I did not mind getting on hers. She told me she was taking me to Pop's and that she would get me some food. I offered to pay but she refused to let me. Being with her, wrapping my arms around her and leaning my head on her, as she accelerated faster, made me feel amazing, like I was in a dream.

Eventually we pulled up to Pops and she helped me off the bike.

"Wow, how do you do that everyday?" I asked with a small chuckle, making her smile.

"I don't know to be honest. I just love riding this thing." Toni replied, giving my shoulder a little push with her own as we started walking towards the entrance.

"Hey, wait a second." I said, putting my hand on her shoulder, making her stop before she could grab the door handle.

"What's wrong? Is everything alright?" Toni asked, with a concerned look on her face.

"Um... actually can you just drive me home?" I said, quietly.

Toni

"Sure..." I replied with a confused tone.

"Why-"

"Thanks" Cheryl interrupted me, putting my helmet on. I sighed and got on the bike, Cheryl getting on behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist.

I didn't even need directions to her place, I just knew because of the many Serpent meetings we've had about the Blossoms.

I slowed the bike down, outside the gates of her home before getting off and helping her off.

"You knew where I live?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah. Because of the Serpents. Don't worry, I'm not a creep." I smiled, but she didn't smile back, or giggle, she just stared, playing with her hands.

"Is everything okay Cheryl?" I asked, putting my hand on her arm. She took a step back and shook her head.

"I uh- I got to go and explain to my mom about why I'm not at school right now. See you around." Cheryl said, slowly walking to her house.

Why did her demeanor suddenly change? Did she see someone we know at Pop's?

I decided to get back on my bike and ride back over to Pop's.

I got off my bike and walked inside the diner, looking around at the booths and the people who sat inside them.

I then realized that we hadn't gone inside yet, so maybe it wasn't someone inside, maybe it was just Cheryl being Cheryl.

I guess she wasn't interested in me at all. I decided to message her.

Toni: Are we still on for Pop's tonight?

I saw the little message bubbles/dots pop up on the sreen. They were there for a few seconds before disappearing. I waited for a bit but she never answered. Eventually I gave up and exited out of our messages.

I needed to clear my head and think about certain decisions anyways, so I decided to head home.

------

I was watching Wynonna Earp when the door to my trailer busted open. I quickly paused the show as Jughead entered my trailer.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, standing up as he shut the door behind him.