Chapter 4

I know I randomly reappeared like I always do. Hello and enjoy this if anyone is still even active lol. I hope you all enjoyed the ending of Riverdale, I can't believe it's over.

Tonis POV

"You're mine too, Cher." I replied, as she lifted her head off my shoulder and leaned in, we were centimeters apart when my trailer door opened suddenly. 

We quickly separated and I stood up. 

I took a big sigh of relief once I realized it was just Sweet Pea.

"Oh my bad- did I interrupt something?" Sweet Pea asked with a smirk on his face. 

"No- you didn't, we were just...chatting." I replied with a small smile to Cheryl. 

"Chatting...I see... anyways Toni I need a favor."

"What's up?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Uhhhh..." Sweet Pea said, looking between me and Cheryl.

"Thats my cue to leave." Cheryl said with a small chuckle as she got up.

"Thanks for making me feel better Toni." Cheryl said in a quiter tone while letting go of my hand.

"Anytime Cher." I smiled slightly, "Get home safe, okay?"

Cheryl nodded and grabbed her stuff before moving past Sweet Pea and exiting the trailer.

"Cock blocker" I said to Sweet Pea as soon as the trailer door was close, throwing a pillow at him.

"I'm sorry Topaz, I pinky promise." Sweet Pea smirked.

"Okay, so what's your the favor?" I questioned.

"Can I pretend to date you? Just to make someone else jealous?" Sweet Pea asked, sitting down next to me.

"Uhhh, that's a little weird. Can I think about it?"

"Of course, just please let me know. Soon?"

"Yeah okay, bye Sweet Pea." I replied with a small chuckle as he got up and left.

That was weird. I needed to chat with Cheryl about it for sure. I don't even know if I wanna do it myself.

T: Guess what happened  10:05

It took Cheryl and few minutes to respond to my message.

C: what?  10:08

T: Sweet Pea wants me to date him 10:08

C: oh? I don't know how to respond  10:09

T: fakely date him, so you don't worry. I just want to see if that's okay with you?  10:10

C: ohhh...yeah, sure? It's odd but you do that 👌  10:15

T: okay, let's see how this goes. 10:17

T: did you get home safely?  10:17

C: perfectly fine. Now I got to get to bed since we have school tomorrow. Goodnight Toni  10:18

T: Goodnight Cheryl <3  10:19

I set my phone down after re-reading the messages Cheryl and I shared. I hope she was telling the truth and is okay with this. I had messaged Sweet Pea and he had replied telling me that tomorrow was the day we became 'official'. I can't wait to see how this goes.