thirty

It was him. Draco appeared. Though one blink off the eye can be misleading. He was there and he was gone. I couldnt explain it. I saw him and then i didnt. I must have looked crazy for a split 2 seconds.

I forget the feeling and just grab the food for ron and myself. I hadnt eaten since what happened. And its starting to put me off again. The image inside of my head just wont leave and i wish i had just died right there. I now have a mark to prove i am doing everything wrong. Everything was turning to nothing and all i was left with was harry, Ron, and Hermione.

I walked up to the room they were all gathered in.

Me:" there you go ron."

Ron:" thanks. Didnt you say you were going to eat though?"

Me:" im not hungry right now and besides i saved all the good left overs."

Ron literally inhaled the food and before i knew it, it had gone.

Me:" wow, you do eat fast?"

Hermione:" right so Charlotte, tell us about yourself?"

Me:" ummm..... my birthday is on February 1st, im an aquarius, i have a younger brother harry. Uhhh.... im a slytherin, im currently in a relationship, though he wont answer my letters, and.....-"

Hermione:" wait, wait, wait, wait!!! You're in a relationship?"

Me:" what? Didn't you know?"

Hermione:" well then? Tell us. Who's the lucky man?"

Me:" its sort of... kinda.... draco malfoy."

Hermione:" hold on. you waited until now to tell us you were dating draco malfoy?"

Me:" i personally thought everyone already knew? i guess not?"

Hermione:" not trying to be rude or anything? But cant stand the boy."

I look over to ron and harry both looking confused.

Me:" whats wrong with you too?"

Ron:" bloody hell, you're going out with ferret boy?"

Me:" what do you mean ferret boy?"

Harry:" were you not there?"

Ron:" draco was making rude comments about harry and then alastor moody came in amd deffended harry. Turned him into a ferret he did."

I let out a giggle.

Me:" i know im with him and all, but i knida wish i were there to see it?"

Hermione:" it was brilliant, if i do say so myself?"

Me:" right its been nice talking to all of you but im supposed to be studying the OWL's are starting up when we return to hogwarts."

Ron:" oh no, hermione?"

Hermione:" already on it ronald. Here's the notes from the work."

Ron:" honestly what would i do without you?"

Hermione:" well you would be failing and not getting anywhere, so......

I giggle and walk out. Studying was just an excuse for helping me understand my dark mark. I had to know what it does and how i can do what the dark lord has asked of me.
I still  wonder what he meant by ' you will be working with another who goes to school with you.'? I still couldn't wrap my head around it

Getting to knoe the mark should be the easy part but finding out her task was going to be a hard one to complete.