fourty four

Skip to saturday night.

Charlotte's pov
_______________________________________

All i have to say is let the show begin. Over the view days before the dance i had been preparing none stop. Now its 6:00 pm and the party begins at seven. I needed to get dressed and prep myself for memorisation.

I grabbed my wand and the materials. I moved my manequin into the middle of my room.

Me:" delfina crimp."

The materials moved around the materialised body. Designing a georgous and elegant dress:

 Designing a georgous and elegant dress:

The dress was perfect. If i hadnt found the spell to create this, then i probably would've had to wear the dress from the yule ball last year.

I changed into tge dress and flicked through the book to remember what I'm performing.

I did my makeup, put on my star necklace. Still haven't taken it off yet.
And the ring draco bought me last year. Before i placed the ring on, i grabbed my silk white gloves and rolled them up my arm. Covering the once mistake and worst regret. I tied my hair into a messy, yet elegant bun and placed a few white clips in.

I grabbed my shoes and headed to the hall early to help set up.

I walked to the corridors to see no one around. I quickly placed on my shoes and made my may to the hall. The stage was set up and confetti was hanging from the ceiling. It was the mkst beautiful site.

I walked dkwn the stairs and saw blaise waiting for me at the bottom of the stair case.

Blaise:" wow. You look beautiful."

Me:" why thank you."

Blaise:" c'mon lets go. We need to help set up."

Me:" ok. Let's go."

I grabbed the decorations and started to hang them up on the wall. Me and blaise were talking for ages until everyone started to arrive. I grabbed the decorations and moved them into the back room.

Dracos pov
_______________________________________

There she was. Placing those tacky decorations into a room in the back.
That elegant, gleaming dress. Her skin glowing and eyes glistening in the light. She turned to face me and i turned to face her. Only to glance at her natural beauty.

She stopped and stared and i did the same. I was lost in her eyes and her mine.

Charlotte's pov
_______________________________________

I stopped and stared and he did the same. I was lost in his eyes and him mine.

I faintly smiled and got up on the stafe as crowd flowded through the doors.

Me:" hi guys, how's everyone doing tonight?"

The crowd cheered amd i grabbed my book. Draco sat down at the table and the light shone above me.

Me:" ok. Well tonight, i have something very special for everyone. Last year i was asked what i wrote in a little journal of mine. And tonight they're going to find out. Alot of these song were dedicated to those who were there for me and helped me through the rough times. For the first song, I'd like to dedicate this one to mr sheamus finnigan, for helping me write alot of these songs for you tonight. Thank you and enjoy."

The crowd cheered once more and the light shining brighter. I looked out onto the crowd and i was ready.

Sorry for ending it like this. The next one will be full of her songs xxx