Chapter 4

I had woken up to my annoying alarm ringing for school , Which I did not NOT WANT TO GO TOO ughh I hate school, l get up and brush my teeth and brush my hair and put on my uniform, I go down stairs and I wasn't really hungry so I jus had a Granola bar for breakfast , as I was trying to fix my hair in the bathroom I get a good morning txt from Louis ahh he's so sweet I smile I kept txting him till , I had leave to go to school .

I had finally arrived at school and I was Surprise I wasn't late , Layla was waiting for me in the front gate already which I was pretty Surprise she usually waits for me by the bench , "hey b " I say smacking her head playfully "Oww dumb bitch" she's say while rolling her eyes "oops" I say "we'll look who came early today and didn't have to call to wake up " Layla says "oh shut up it's not even early " I say giggling , we were both talking till Louis came and I went to him , Layla had gone to the restroom .

Skipping to the end of the school day *

I had said bye to Layla after school and me and Louis headed to a small cafe dat that was a couple blocks away from the school .

We had arrived at the cafe and we did some homework and Ordered a milkshake , we were talking when A a boy comes up to me  "hey ur kinda cute can I get ur number" he says "Excuse me I have a boyfriend and he's literally in front of me I'm sorry but can u plz stop looking at me cuz it's making uncomfortable " I say "what hell is ur problem man leave her alone  " Louis  says pushing back the boy  "woah woah chill man I ain't even do nothing to your girl " The boy says pushing Louis, at this point they were both Arguing, as u say
" Louis plz calm down it's not worth it "
come on let's go , you both stormed out the cafe and Louis was mad , "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT Y/N" he says screaming "I don't know Louis I don't no him I promise u why are u mad at me like if I did something " I say in a shaking voice as I was about to cry ( cuz I hate when people scream at me ) "oh oh I sure did see the way he looked at u do u like him " he says " Louis stop plz your making a scene I don't like him I like you " I say in the verge of tears " you know what I'll see you tomorrow goodbye "  he says as he walks off leaving me , as soon as he left I bursted out crying what the fuck was it even my fault did we break up I had so much questions I wiped my tears and left home , as soon as I got home I started crying thinking about what happened I called Layla and told her everything of what had happened ,she was Obviously mad about it saying that he should of not treated me like that, she had came to my house and we watched a movie to make me happy after that she had left and I had went to sleep .

Next day 🏃🏻‍♀️

I woke up to my alarm ringing I was still sad about what had happened yesterday, it was raining and I was cold and didn't want to go to school but I had too Layla had txted me if I was doing better I said I was kinda ok , I put on my uniform and jacket and shoes and leave what I missed was Louis morning txts I haven't gotten one since, he was probably still mad ,

As I was walking to school it was raining but I had an umbrella so like I couldn't get wet, I was walking till I saw a man following me I got really scared so I started speed walking as I thought I had lost him , I feel something hit me really hard in the head last thing I remembered was passing out.

AUTHORS NOTE
guys sorry I didn't update I been busy 🏃🏻‍♀️
But like anyways I don't really know where
This thing is really going but I hope you guys
Like it🤠 also wonder what happened to y/n 👩🏻‍🦲