Chapter 9

We gone to the mall to shop, we hadn't
really find nothing I only had bought a nice pink dress and a pare of cute heart shaped sunglasses "Don't you ever think how life would be different if people just cared about you "  I say deep in my thoughts " I thought about it and I'm pretty sure life would be 10 times better but why you say that " Layla says looking down at her phone
"I don't know I been feeling overwhelmed like unhappy I'm not sad just numb of the pain "  I say playing with the ends of my skirt
"What ever your going through I hope you feel better pain is temporary everything will be fine if you need anything I'm always here after all we're bestfriends " Layla says hugging me "thank you " i promise you everything will get better " I hope so"

After I spent the whole day with Layla I was so tired , I went up to my room to change into comfortable clothes , As I was skipping songs on my playlist romantic lover by Eyedress came on I remember Louis sang this song to me when We had our second date out in field he loved calling me his romantic lover and he was my lover man well was not no more sad how things had to end fast over a stupid thing those are just memories now , I kept listening to music till I fell asleep.

I woke up like around 11 and I was still so tired for no reason , I got up and made sum breakfast , I had made Omelette and had some orange juice to go along with it , I had finished my breakfast so I decided to clean my room , after finishing cleaning I took a shower and put on a comfy sweater and pants , after a while Layla FaceTimed me she seemed so happy after all she was going on a date with that guy she was talking to what he's name again oh ya Matthew I was happy for her "SO TELL ME WHAT ARE YOU WEARING " I say with Excitement "I'm wearing a nice black dress his taking me to a fancy restaurant " she's says getting ready "OKAY PERIODT " as I kept talking to her she then had to go cuz he was outside already I told her good luck and hung up , after a while I went on Instagram there wasn't really nothing much it was just boring , I made myself dinner and ate , I wanted to feel something I wanted to be a little happy, I put on my jacket and leave as I was walking I felt the cold breeze hit me it felt amazing , there I was at the same spot I had my first with Louis in the field ,it was beautiful I sat down in the nice field it felt great I looked at moon oh how much I wish he was right next to me think I'll miss him forever like the sun miss the sun in morning skies , why am I stubborn wonder what happened to that little girl that was me years ago all she ever wanted was to be a princess now she wants to disappear fade away from society but all I ever wanted was to be happy again shit I'm crying great .

I had left the field early I was tired now I change once again and sat down on the couch I turned on the tv watched a bit of Netflix I watched (whatever you like watching) pretty good show , after a while I brushed my teeth and laid down in bed ,
I was watching a bit of TikTok when I got a text from my ex WHAT.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey cuties , how are you guys
IK I had to keep you guys waiting but
I been at my lowest all tho i don't show it
But hopefully this chapter helped I will release
a new chapter soon like I'm actually not kidding ,
Also the song I was talking about Romantic lover by eyedress is up there if you want to listen to it , hopefully you guys are doing great :D

Don't forget to vote🍒