Delusional

⚠WARNINGS, gore, death, blood, and all that good shit :)⚠

Eijiro Kirishima.

He loved you dearly and treated you well. You two went on dates every once in a while, but not very often due to hero work. You didn't mind though.

On special occasions, he'd take time of work and shower you with gifts and affection. He'd tell you how much he adored you. He used to hold you close and whisper sweet things in your ear that'd make you swoon and make you have butterflies in your tummy. You'd both binge movies indoors, make sweets, play games, and laugh all night. These dates were often quite simple, but you loved them and were happy you got to spend time with your lover.

Whenever you were stressed, he'd try his best to cheer you up and make you happy again. Whether it be cracking jokes, giving you a tickle attack, or being goofy. No matter how shitty your day was, he always found a way to brighten it and motivate you once again.

Everything was going swimmingly, until the accident.

It was an ungodly and horrifying sight. Most who saw it needed therapy, while others never recovered. The scene was like something straight out of a horror movie.

And you were the victim.

There was your bloodied body. Cuts, gashes, guts, EVERYTHING. Your body was ruined and there you lie in immense agony, wishing someone would end it all. But who wouldn't? I mean, you were lying on the ground with your insides sprawled across the ground while alive. Chocking on your own blood, you gurgled out a weak plea for help before blacking out.

But everything was soon back to normal.

Nothing much changed after the incident, except for the fact that Kiri got many complaints from his neighbors. They say that they smelt an odd stench from his apartment. 

SILLY NEIGHBORS, THERE'S NO STRANGE SMELL.

They've also reported him speaking to you.

BECAUSE HE IS.

People have also said that he leaves his house less often now and it's becoming concerning.

BECAUSE YOU BEG HIM TO STAY WITH YOU.

Due to Bakugou's rising concern for his close friend, he decided to check up on him. Upon opening the door, he was consumed by the smell of rotting flesh. Gagging a bit, he stumbled back a bit. Wait, rotting flesh..?  A wave of worry washed over Katsuki as he bolted into the apartment, ignoring the putrid smell. He came to a crashing halt at the sight in front of him.

It was your decaying corpse seated on the couch next to Kirishima.

"Hey bakubro, isn't she BEAUTIFUL?"