Snuggle

The sound of the keys on your keyboard was the only noise that echoed throughout your otherwise silent living room as you finished up writing your song that you were planning on performing soon. Typing up your last sentence, you hit the save button and shut your laptop.

You cracked your knuckles, neck, and other limbs that had become stiff from sitting still for hours. Letting out a sigh, you pack up your work items and head up stairs to your shared bedroom. Gathering a few of your things under one arm, you start your treck up the stairs.

Reaching your destination, you shuffle the items in your arms so you can open your door. You walk in quietly and set your materials in the appropriate places. Walking over to your bed, you carefully crawl under the sheets as to not disturb your lover. Once you settled into the bed, you turn over to face your husband.

He had came home from one of his missions overseas and was exhausted. He greeted you when he came home and gave you a few kisses, but he went to sleep shortly after. Letting out a sigh, you studied his features.

Your eyes scanned over his face, taking in his beauty. From his soft lips, to his silky hair, and flawless skin. A light blush and smile slipped its way onto your face as you brushed a bit of his hair out of the way. You let your eyes flutter shut and places a gentle kiss onto his forehead. Being careful, you shifted so he would be in your arms. You tensed up a bit when you saw him moving, but soon relaxed when you realized he was snuggling into your chest.

Letting out a soft giggle, you pecked the top of his head and wrapped your arms around him a bit more securely. He smiled a bit and held you a bit tighter, enjoying your warmth.

Feeling the tiredness getting to you, you shut your eyes and let darkness consume your vision.

"Y/N... I love you..."

"I love you too Shoto."

Sorry if this is a bit rushed, but I felt bad for not publishing it decades 😅

Aaaannnnyyyywwwwwaaaaayyyysss, see ya when I see ya ✌