Blackmail

"I love you all so much! Have a great night everyone!", I shouted into my head piece while waving my arms around with a large grin. The crowd roared in cheers as I blew them a kiss and exited the stage. 

I let out a sigh as i took a seat in front of your mirror. I wasn't in a great mood today. During my performance one psycho ass fan ran up on stage and tried to take me home with them, but luckily the others separated me from them and the security took them away.

I smiled to myself as I stared at my reflection, happy that I was me again. No makeup, no wig, no contacts, just my beautiful self. Too busy admiring myself, I failed to notice intruders enter the room. Call me egotistical all you want, but damn I look good as hell. I mean, how could I ignore those plump lips, those gorgeous E/C eyes, my H/C hair, each and every fine detail of this amazing face of mine. Too enchanted by my stunning image, I didn't realize there were two teens gawking at me from across the room, stunned that I look so beautiful without my makeup and wig.

"Goddamn you look fine", I said to myself, winking at my reflection. "Holy crap bro, she said I look fine!", I heard someone cheer. "You sure 'bout that Mineta? Not to be rude or anything but..." the other person commented. "What the hell bro!?" the one who spoke first cried. The two intruders broke out into an argument, while I sat there trying to process what was happening.

people....

don't know....

in private dressing room.....

Holy fuck, they broke in!!!

"Die!" I screeched, throwing a pair of scissors across the room at them. It soared through the air at an incredible speed as it grazed the taller one with blond hair's cheek. He let out a sharp hiss as he held where the cut was. The short one with purple balls on his head, which I assumed was Mineta, quivered in fear as I got up and lifted the chair I was previously seated on, raising it into the air as I got ready to bash his skull in. "Perish!" I shrieked as I hit him a few times, each swing getting progressively harder.

 "Denki, help me out here!" wailed Mineta as I continued to whack him with the chair. The blond one with the black thunderbolt in his head, Denki I presume, clutched onto the back of my shirt, pleading that I stop attacking his friend. "Why should I spare you mindless fools?" I asked, halting my attack as I glared at them. "B-because! What if they found out that you assaulted us? P-people would bad-mouth you and it would mess up your career!" 

"Damn, you have a good point. I guess I'll let you two live" I mumbled. Denki's eyes lit up as he pumped a fist in the air and cheered, proud that he managed to convince you not to kill his friend. "Alright then, get out." I said blankly, pointing to the exit.

"...Huh?" Denki questioned. "I said get out." I repeated with the same monotone voice, sounding slightly agitated that they weren't gone yet. "Y-yes ma'am!" Mineta shouted, scrambling out of the room. I watched as he bolted down the hallway to the exit. "Why are you still here bro?" I huffed. "You owe me an apology." he demanded, crossing his arms with a cocky smirk. "Kay, sorry. Now get out." I spat, ushering him toward the door. He planted his feet into the ground, halting my movement. A tick mark appeared on my forehead as a small grunt of annoyance escaped my lips.

"Ya know, since I'm so nice and generous, I'll put all this behind me and forget about it." he said. 

Wait, is he for real? Is he finally gonna leave and keep it to himself?

"If you go on a date with me."

Heyyyy, how y'all doin'......

So like, I was swamped in school work and sorta got distracted. I decided to make this kinda lengthy to make to make up for my absence, AND, you guys can pick if you want a part  2 or someone else for the next chapter. >:)

Annnnyyyyyywwwwwwaaaaayyyyysssss, see ya when I see ya.

-Rio's Wifey