let the chemicals burn through

The had spend two hours on the bus before Niall grew bored, "Anyone wanna play some fifa?"

"Nah baby, you always beat me." Harry said as he kissed his head fondly.

Liam and Zayn had already placed themselves lazily in the couch, cuddling together.

"Hmm? Isn't that Louis diary?" Niall asked, looking at the small journal peaking out of Louis duffle bag.

"Hey, we shouldn't go through his stuff," Zayn said from underneath Liam's arm.

Niall scoffed, "Don't you want to know of all the drugs Louis have taken and ranked?" He asked excited as he wiggled the book out from Louis belongings.

It piped Zayn's interest, "Well," he begun, "I only know of the casual things like weed, shrooms, e, lsd you know? I wonder how many drug he have taken."

"Too many, probably." Harry said as he sat down with Niall at the couch.

"So, we were we? First page, eh?" He asked as he opened the book. Niall cuddled closer as he started to read out loud.

So, I bought this vintage looking old journal at the thrift shop last night with Justin. Apparently, it isn't colorful snakeskin so yeah, the acid totally lied. Wouldn't have been the first time, ain't that right? So yeah, I thought about what to write -Justin made me buy three different fucking feather pens why would I need that- and I thought 'fuck it, let's start a biograph'. Dunno what to call it tho, Drugs And It's Bi-affects; Me, Myself and Drugs, or just Louis Tomlinson autobiography. But I have a good title;

Who killed Louis Tomlinson."

"Wait." Niall said in a shaken voice. "This, this isn't like an autobiography right?"

"I think it is." Liam said with indifference, "Continue, Harry."

"I'll be dead in some years, I know that, but who's fault? Mine?, The suppressors?, All the other drugs?, The PR-team that made me this fucked up?, My Family?, Or all my friends that left me?"

"What the fuck is this?" Zayn asked, "Sure, we will all die, but in like 80 years. Why the fuck is he starting to write his biography now?" He asked rhetorically.

"Maybe he wanted to trash talk us in it? Leave all dirty laundry out." Liam said harshly.

"Well, it ain't about drugs for sure." Harry said as he continued to read.

"Entry no. I

When One Direction started, no one knew how big we would become. Sure, we had the looks and adequate voices, but everything is about marketing. And everyone knows what teenage girls -omegas, most of them- wants, the bad boy rich type or whatever. So here's the start where I, Louis Tomlinson, accidentally fucked up and sold my soul.

Well, not literally but what else can you call a contract that decide everything for you; how to look, act, and all that. I can tell you all about those fucking contracts, this journal will be out when I'm dead."

"Told you he's writing a biography." Liam muttered before Harry continued to read.

"Being the only "beta" on this fucking boy band I of course got the shittiest deal. Fuck the other guys with their "cute" Alpha/omega relationship that doesn't sell with the media.

Fuck it all."

Harry frowned, "He had put those cute bunny ears on the word beta and cute."

"That's what you're focusing on? He basically said our relationship is shit and don't sell." Niall huffed out as he snuggled closer to his Alpha.

Harry tightened his grip, "No, love, One Direction is so successful because of our adorable relationship." He kissed him on top of his head.