a wild fantasy drenched in a redwine bag in box nostalgia

To die would be an awful big adventure, he ended his journal with.

Not many would get, but with how obsessed his sister had been with Peter Pan he knew they would get it, and that was everything that mattered.

"And you're the lucky reporter that will sell my life story?" Louis snickered at the girl. Of course Modest would sell him out to the high bidding gossip magazine, who would get an exclusive.

It's been a week since his family had visited him, and the only thing he have ever asked his bastard of a father, he didn't fulfill.

Something about it wouldn't look good that he died when they were in the same room. Louis giggled, oh, how Mark didn't understand that that was his only chance to come out clean out of this whole ordeal.

When his diary comes out everyone that have ever had a conversation with him is fucked. Their whole life will be over. One week ago when they announced his second gender a whole lot of organisations came out to help him, and all other omega treated unfairly.

The media was having a field day - everyone standing up for omegas rights. It was the new trend and every big shoot had joined.

Nasty industrie, the media, turning their cape wherever the wind flows. One week ago, no one would give a fuck about male omegas and female alphas like usual.

"I'm good, constantly dying and hooked up on meds, and you Jessica?" He answered the dark skinned reporter with a smile. He have been a lot more talkative after his father failed to kill him. This was the last step in his plan: to give out all information. Sure, it did backfire a bit when the boys rushed him to the hospital instead of letting him die.

It was just a minor set back. His diary will be out when Jessica here publish her article.

Jessica smile was strained and fake, "I'm fine. So, I'll just start with the obvious, how old were you when you bloomed?"

Such a nice word, bloomed. She could have just asked how old he was when he presented as the weakest sex and entered fucking hell.

Why would he waste his breath answering it, it is all stated in his journal he will send with her.

"I remember back in 2012, Zayn had just got the latest Batman, who got the ign's prize of best comic book series of the year. New 52, the court of owls, I think it's name was."

Jessica tried to cut in, but Louis continued while looking out the window. He haven't been outside for over a month's time now.

"He had forgotten it on bus 1, and it was a boring night," The boys all entered the other bus and left me alone once again, "And I remember the start, the intro, so well. It really left an impression you know?" He asked rhetoric as she nodded and tried to steer the conversation in another direction. Hah, direction. Laughable joke.

"It went something like, every Saturday, the Gotham newspaper includes a small lifestyle piece called "Gotham is". They would ask random citizen to complete the sentence "Gotham is..." using three words or less." Louis looked out of the window, trying the remember the comic word for word.

"Gotham is had been running forever, and some of the most repeating words were 'damned', 'cursed', 'murderous', 'a losing game', 'hopeless'."

Louis looked Jessica right in the eye, "I remember it so clearly, just that damn introduction to this new batman comic. 'Cause everything just fitted so perfectly if I replaced Gotham with One Direction."

It had been some rooky weeks since Louis had been hospitalized, but the mated couples pulled through the hardships.