Introduction: Alice Greenleaf

Hello there people that is reading! Yes, I know you're there, I can feel it. As you should have noticed by the title (unless you're blind and this would be pretty weird actually), this story talks about my first adventure with Mr Larry Daley at the Museum of Natural History of New York. Yes, first, because a lot of things happened later, but I won't talk about them in this story. But now, let's talk about the wonderful main character!.... That would be me (shut up Larry I'm trying to write a decent presentation of myself!)

My name is Alice Greenleaf (yes, like Legolas, but I have nothing to do with him, unfortunately), I'm 23 years old and I come from London. I'm tall, thin, and most people say I have a regal poise. I've got short, messy blond hair, green eyes, and I'm pretty pale. But the most particular mark that I have are... my pointy ears. Yes. I've got pointy ears since my birth (no, unluckily I'm not an elf). I'm an archeologist, paleontologist and egyptologist. I went to Cambridge University and after that I went living in New York, and I've been living there since then, although I still have a strong british accent. I've been to Egypt twice, I have contributed in many discoveries, but the most important was the discovery of the Tomb of Cleopatra under the Sphinx, and that made me very famous.
I can speak english, italian, armenian and egyptian fluently. My mother is half italian half armenian, my father is british.
One of my biggest dreams is to go to Greece, because I'm also an expert in greek mythology, and I would also love to visit Rome, my mother's hometown.

Well, I think that's it about me, and pretty sure you want to hear the story now, probably you fell asleep while reading all this. Let's not waist any more time! I shall begin telling the story! (no Ahk I'm not mocking you)