Author's note

Hello everyone!
The first story ended, but soon I will publish a mini-sequel to this first story, before I start writing the second story that will take place during the second movie "Battle of the Smithsonian". The second story will be a mix of the actual movie and the original script of the movie, because there are just some things that when I read I was like "WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT THIS IN THE MOVIE! COME ON IT'S SO AWESOME!" *cough* ahk and kah arguing like 5-year-olds *cough*. Be sure of one thing: Ahk will go to the Smithsonian too. He had barely two lines in the movie, and in the original script he had went to the Smithsonian. I wonder what the writers were thinking, I mean, HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY LEAVE AHKMENRAH OUT, HE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER JUST AFTER LARRY, HE'S THE OWNER OF F***ING TABLET. Anyways, he will be present in my story.

Now, about the mini-sequel. It will be set just a month later Alice and Larry started working at the museum, at Christmas, more precisely during the night between Christmas Eve and Christmas. We will have a new character coming in only for this story, and I'm pretty sure you will love him. Try guess who in the comments if you want! Also, if you want, send me suggestion of what I could make happen in this mini-sequel that you would love to see, and I'll see what I can do!

Now, I want to thank boclint and death_bringer who commented the past chapter, and fjellpus who commented the third chapter! Thank you!
And thanks a lot to who voted and to who has read. I send hugs to every single one of you!

See you soon!

Stay cool!

-kalea