Chapter 2

JESSICA'S POV

Seeing the panic in my eyes,dad said,"Ok. We should hurry up" Dad took me from Luke's arms and we start running. We try to get a taxi, but it was of no use. There was so much of rush. It was just impossible to get a taxi.

Then all of a sudden the weather changes. Clouds had covered the skies of the city. And I could hear thundering. I held tight to my dad.we were still running. I didn't know what was happening or even what was going to happen.

We were just a mile away when a huge earthquake wave struck. The impact of this quake was horrendous. The buildings were wobbling violently. The earthquake still didn't stop. And neither did we. We kept on running. Then another wave struck. This one was worse.

This time the buildings didn't wobble. They actually broke into huge pieces and junks of cement.

I could here the people screaming behind me.

When dad turned around to see what was all the panic about........

I could not believe my eyes.....

I was so hoping it was a dream.

R

LUKE'S POV

When we all turn back

#Oh GOD!! Please let this be a dream. Please please please#

But no....I wasn't a dream. It was reality. There I saw a giant wave crushing every possible thing it could and which came in its way...directing towards us."Oh my god" I hear my mom say. I could not speak. I was tounge tied at the scene I was watching.

Just then I hear an unknown voice"Dude! We seriously need to get out of here. Are you in?" He was already dragging me towards a vehicle. When I was just about to sit inside the vehicle,the driver stops us and says the vehicle is already overloaded. Only two of you can fit in. The rest please see for yourself.

Oh my god! That was so rude.

"And please hurry up we don't have any time left or else we will leave all of you."

He just crossed his limits. Didn't he?

I was just about to catch hold of his neck when mom catches holds of me....

#OK... HEY GUYS THIS IS KETY4998 THATS KETAKI.....
PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY
PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE
THANKS FOR READING TILL NOW#