chapter 8

Jessica's POV

What the hell!! 35 missed calls? 15 messages? Who was so desperate that he/she couldn't wait for me to call back?

I opened my phone by putting password into it and saw that the only person or should I say people who called me were Jason, Luke, Kelly and Amy. Why were they calling me? Then I opened the messages app and saw that Luke said...

"Jess,we all tried to call you but you weren't picking up your cell phone so I guess you were in class. We are heading towards starbucks, the one which is near to our college. Whenever you get free just come there. We all will be waiting and planning too. Come fast

-Luke"

I didn't have to read the other messages as they all had the same content....I headed directly to Starbucks.

_________Minutes Later__________

At last I'm here. I was breathing heavily. I am so excited for the trip that the half way I literally ran. I opened the door and scanned for my brothers and sisters. Then at the corner table I found all of them laughing and smiling. When I reached that table, Luke got up and hugged me and said,"finally your arrival".I hear giggles from around the table, I return the gesture and then smirk at them,"well I had my music classes scheduled at the last moment."

We all sit down around the round table. And I ask"so what have you people decided whilst I was not here?"

"We are almost done with the places as to where we are going"

"Which places? Tell me?"I say enthusiastically.

"Ummm...yeah, see first we would start from Jacksonville....i chose that place",kelly said excitedly. I just gave a frown. She didn't see it and just clapped her hands and said,"Well thats where THE ONE DIRECTION would be when we will be there, Oooooo..I'm so excited. We are going for their concert there.." "Wait! Who is THE ONE DIRECTION" I said while air quoting at the words"THE ONE DIRECTION"

Kelly and Amy were shocked to here this giving me the she-doesn't-know-who-is-ONE DIRECTION horrifying look. I just shrugged that off. Well I was so lost these past few years. I really didn't know anything which was going around the world. "Oh my god this girl is so not in her senses. How come she doesn't know the hottest british boy band in the world?"I hear kelly tell this to amy."well its not a big deal guys, haven't you heard the saying'better late that never'", I said air quoting again. "I didn't know them, its okay, I'll atleast listen to them when we go to Jacksonville. Happy now?"

The boys were all giggling at this small girl talks not wanting to interfere between us. I just gave them a smile and said"okay! So which place next?"

This time Amy spoke out ," next we'll be going to Phoenix",okay now why was she so happy?"there we'll be attending THE VAMPS concert....eeeekkkk I'm so happy you guys agreed."

Wow now who is THE VAMPS? Am I really from this planet? I don't know anything what is happening in the world. Seeing the confused look on my face Amy just spoke, giving me a weird look,"Well they are one more known band, and Bradley Simpson is just so cute. I love him."

"Okayyyyyyyy.......and next?",I said

"Next were going to las Vegas. I chose that place so that you could chill out a little, you know parties and guys and all..",said Luke. Awww that was so nice of him for thinking for me. He is the best big brother ever. I got up and hugged him tight and muttered a small thanks.

"And last but not the least...", jason was smirking while telling this,"I've decided to take you people to forks...."

We all were giving him the weird look. He shrugged and said,"yeah I know its that place where the twilight saga happened. I really wanna see it..."

"And let's just meet Bella aunty and Edward uncle.They still might be living there huh?", he said sarcastically. We all burst into laughter."And I wanna do he cliff diving there. Just like JACOB and his friends and Bella do it.PRETTY PLEASE", HE Said and then made a pupy face. I froze at the words which he mentioned earlier'cliff diving'. Oh no! They Don't know that I have water phobia right? Oh I'm so screwed up. But I can't ruin it for them. They are all doing this for me.

I guess Luke felt me tence beside him at that word. Well he knew I didn't like water I large amounts. He just looked at me took my hand and rubbed circles around with his thumb. That calmed me a little bit.I just nodded at him and said it's okay lets go with the plan....

"So this is it. We leave after five days when we start with our college vacations. And this trip will go on for about a month or so..and we will return."Luke says. We all agree to it and head towards our house.