Chapter 2: Saving a Season Maiden: Clashes of Old "Freinds"

3rd P.o.V:

Mare, Aura look over to Y/n with complete shock on their faces, as he continues to look at the shattered moon.

Mare: "A-are you s-sure L-lord Y-Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah.. they're is no mistaking it..." *looks around the forest and notices a roadway nearby* "A road..We are in luck.."

Aura: "How so?"

Y/n: "If there is a road there must be a city nearby, that way we can find out are way to a city.."

Mare: "Lord Y/n." *Looks over to Mare*  "I-I don't know I I mean what if the p-people i-on t-that t-town a-attack us.."

Y/n: 'Oh that's right they are Dark Elves.' *speaks*  "You are right to question your and your sister safety, but we have little choice in the matter, Just keep you hoods and mask on alright?"

Aura: "Okay..."

Mare and Aura: "Okay/Alright.."  *They put on their mask and hoods while Y/n armor covers his face with his built in helmet and begin to walk down the pathway*

Aura: "So..Y/n?"

Y/n: "Hm, what's up?"

Aura: "...I was wondering..do you have an idea..how we got here?"

Y/n: *sighs* "Well... my Warp Drive spell"

Mare: " T-that w-would b-be warps you t-too place to places where y-you been on N-nazarick.."

Y/n: "Yes. Which where the portal generators come to play..It must have amplified the spells range beyond the limits of Nazarick. Plus this is my home world after... all."

Aura: "Yeah..I guess...but that doesn't change how do we get back.."

Y/n: "Well getting back is a challenge.. Contacting Father..is a bit more simple."

Mare: "Huh?"

Y/n: "If my memory serves me correctly.. The people of Remnant have a way to communicate in long distance using a device called a scroll. If I can get my hands on one I can use my warp drive spell the same way I used it on the portal, I might be able to contact them thru the device.."

Aura: "Oh I see..."

Mare: "B-but h-how does one get s-such a d-device?"

Y/n: "Well.." *stops as he hears footsteps and gun fire thru his faunus ears..* "You guys hear that?" *Aura and Mare stop and soon hears the sounds with Y/n getting closer and closer.* "Come on!" 

The three rush over to see a young brown haired tan girl getting pinned a down by a Greened haired Tan girl and A gray haired Boy with Metal legs. All of them seemed to around be Aura's, Mare's and Y/n's age.

(Girl getting Pinned by Emerald, and Mercury)