Seven

Daniel

"Well, look up," Asia and Destiny said in sync.

Me and Jacob looked up at the same time. We both just stared at them as they walked down the stairs. I felt like I was looking at princesses

"Holy," Jacob said still staring. I smirked.

Destiny laughed at what Jacob said. "I'm assuming you like the look."

"You are correct," Jacob said hugging Destiny.

"And you?" Asia asked looking at me.

I smiled showing the whites. "I love it," I said hugging her. She smiled big.

"Well thank you!" She said as she let go.

Asia's mom came back in. She had her iPhone 4 in her hand.

"Oh my goodness. Let me get a picture of you guys," She said turning the phone horizontally.

"Ma, no," Asia said. She was so cute.

"Oh, Asia hush and pose."

We all laughed. We all posed for a few pictures. Everybody looked good and party ready. I was excited.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later."

We all walked out to the truck. I opened the door for Asia and Destiny. Next thing I know we were on our way.

I was sitting next to Asia. She looked nervous. I smirked because she looked so cute. I grabbed her hand. She looked over at me.

"Don't be so nervous. You look great," I said staring directly in her eyes.

"How can't I be nervous? Mindless Behavior is going to be there and only God knows who else," She said with worry in her eyes.

"Oh, just a few people. No biggie," I said shrugging my shoulders. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Okay, a lot of people. The point is, your going to do great. Plus, you coming with me. I'll protect you," I said rubbing her face. She smirked.

"You better."

***

We walked into the party. It was epic. Everybody was dancing and having a good time. We had VIP section with MB of course. Me and Jacob made our way with the girls to the section. The guys were already there.

"Yo! My guys," Jacob said dapping everybody up. I followed behind him.

"Who are these cuties?" Roc Royal said looking at Asia and Destiny. They started giggling.

"This is Asia and Destiny," I said pointing them out.

"Well it's nice to meet you girls," Princeton said.

"Same here. We're big fans," Asia said all smiles. It was kind of funny seeing her fan girl so hard.

"Oh is that so?" Prodigy asked. "Well, looks like you guys need a signed album."

"Wait, are you joking?" Destiny said.

"Not at all," Prodigy said standing up. "I'll go grab two."

"Oh my gosh. Thank you so much," Asia said.

"No need to thank us. Y'all go out and have a good time," Ray Ray said.

The girls went to go and get some drinks. Jacob and I sat down next to the guys. They all stared at us.

"What?" Me and Jacob asked at the exact same time.

"We aren't stupid. Who is who's?" Roc said rubbing his hands together.