Merry Chrismas!

MY GOD, I TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE THIS.

Love interest: GeorgeWasFound

Genre: Fluff?

Your eyes flashed open, your mind blank for the one second of bliss.

It's Christmas.

You shot up in bed and pulled the covers off you, the only thing stopping you from running out of room was your boyfriend hand grabbing your wrist.

"Why are you so excited?" He said, his tired voice making your heart soften.

"George," You whined. "It's Christmas!"

George lifted his head from his pillow and looked at you in confusion. "It is?"

"Yeah!" You got Georges hand to release its grasp from your wrist and got out of the bed.

"oh."

You giggled and pulled him out of the bed, hugging him tightly to try and wake him up quicker.

"I'll sort the presents and you can make breakfast." You said, releasing him.

George grumbled and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close. He fell back onto the bed and rolled over to trap you in his grasp.

He was now on top of you, his head on your chest and the blanket was tangled up around your legs.

"G-george!" You said, looking down at him.

He hummed a response and sighed. "Can't we just sleep a little longer?" He asked.

"but its Christmas." You mumbled.

"The presents can wait." George replied, snuggling with you like you were a teddy bear.

You sighed and gave in, knowing with his strength that you wouldn't be able to get him off of you easily.

"Alright." You said, playing with his hair. "I guess they can wait."