Broken Glass

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍

𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒢𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈

ʚˑ˚₊━━━━━━━₊˚ˑɞ

I gasped upon hearing the announcement. I looked down at my half eaten lunch, I resisted the urge to shovel the rest of my food in my face. Aware of my manners I quickly ate my lunch and sprinted out of the cafeteria.

I stood outside the Student Council Office and took a moment to catch my breath before knocking. I stood outside the door for a count of three until the door swung open. There in the doorway stood Eichi.

"Eichi-senpai!" I took a step forward and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him in for a hug.

"Hello there Aiya-chan, you seem to be feeling better." He smiled.

Third Person POV

She nodded her loose blue curls bouncing. She offered him a smile before speaking up again, "so you're doing better? Healthy I hope."

He chuckled, a slight pink tinting his cheeks upon seeing her smile after so long, "I'm doing fine. Though the circumstances that I'm in could have been considerably better, it seems like I have a lot of work now."

She raised an eyebrow, "you shouldn't overwork yourself, it's not going to help anyone if you land in the hospital again."

"I suppose so, but this school requires a lot of work. I have to optimize the time that I'm out of the hospital."

She waved hand knowing it was useless to argue with him, "well if you go and drop dead in the coming weeks don't say I didn't warn you~."

"You can't get rid of me that easily." He retorted.

"I suppose.... Anyways, what did you need me for?" She asked.

"Well I need to talk to you in private but that'll come a little later. I have some matters to discuss with you, Trickstar, and the other transfer student, Anzu. They should be here any minute now." He turned and gave the student council members a look, asking if they were ready, they all nodded and stood in their positions.

"We can catch up later, I look forward to-"

Eichi was cut off when he spotted a blob of orange rushing towards Aiya while yelling, "Ai~!"

"Ah!" She stumbled forward almost crashing into the blonde in front of her when she felt a large force slam into her back. She regained her balance and took a moment to acknowledge the energetic idol behind her who had his arms tightly wrapped around her waist.