4 | Library

Couldn't help myself, just had to upload

__________

The next morning Joanna walked down the steps of the manor and her legs ached a little bit because of the activities she and Draco engaged in the previous day.

She spent her night mulling over the fact that she had just given her virginity away like that. She embraced Draco and latched onto the closest form of comfort someone could have. She scoffed at herself forever trying to do anything more with Draco, she didn't know if she liked it.

Her thoughts also spiraled over the night about how Draco deliberately planted his boxers and didn't bring them to the bathroom when Lucius came to the door. She couldn't believe that she was almost caught with Draco Malfoy, the boy who was anything except kind to her, the boy who bullied her friends that she cared most about. She gave herself to him and she slightly regretted it.

She arrived in the grand dining room and took her seat next to Draco and sat there trying to keep a straight face.

Of course, Draco was able to seem totally normal like no such thing happened the day before and there would be no way that she would be able to break his strong walls to enter his head, it almost seemed impossible. She had pushed when he was sleeping but nothing broke and his occlumency remained intact and very strong even when he wasn't consciously thinking it.

"Good morning, Jo dear," Narcissa said with a kind smile. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight bun and she seemed to be in more of a chipper mood. 

"Morning, Narcissa," Jo responded as the food appeared on the table and everyone started to grab whatever was closest to them. 

Joanna watched as Narcissa smirked and looked down at her plate before looking at Lucius who was emotionless. She already knew what happened the night before and she grimaced at the thought of it. She never really put it together that older people had sex. Of course, she knew they did but she could never picture them having sex.

She glanced at Lucius and he was taking a drink out of his cup and all she knew was that he had sex and loads of it. Who couldn't resist the tall blond Malfoy who commanded control and was always watching everyone in private? Every time she had seen him jut his chest out at meals a shiver would travel down her spine and she could just feel herself get wet. He had an effect on her and she didn't know if she liked it, but all the Malfoy's had an effect on her.

She watched as Narcissa was pleasantly eating her food and Draco was playing with the rings on their fingers totally distracted. She wanted to break into Lucius' mind again and see what she could discover about his and Narcissa's relationship. She had gotten uncomfortable with looking into the unholy thoughts of Lucius Malfoy but she thought she could give the blond-haired man another try.

She glanced slightly at Lucius and concentrated as much power as she could into her look without looking obvious. She felt the magic pumping through her veins and she knew that any second she would be once again in the mind of the eldest Malfoy.

Joa-

She stopped and pulled her focus away. 

She didn't want to indulge in the things that Lucius wanted to do to her because a week of it was not something a person wanted. She didn't like ever entering the mind of Lucius Malfoy because of everything that circled in there about her, it was wrong. 

She reminded herself that no one can stop thinking and people think these things all the time without really thinking through them. Sometimes people just had dirty thoughts and she sure as hell did.

She turned back to her plate and munched at her buttered bread. 

"I hear you've been through the library," Lucius said. She could feel the awkwardness of the male. He may not like his thoughts either but he did in some sort of way because he wanted to do those things to Joanna.