Introduction

Hey guys!

This book is a collection of the one-shots and short series' that I post on tumblr (@freddie-weaslebee, same url as here). If you like these and want to see them as soon as they're published I would love if you followed my tumblr or messaged me on there for requests or just to talk! That being said here's how these work:

Requests are always open unless I blatantly specify otherwise! That being said, I really only write for Fred and maybe George. There are a few other characters I might be willing to write for(Draco, Ron, etc) if I get a prompt I can work with, but I usually don't have much inspiration unless it's Fred cuz I'm hopelessly in love with him. I also have a ton of wips so it might take me a while to get to your request, but I promise I'll let you know if I'm planning on doing it!

I also do not write smut. I read too much of that already lmao, but I'm completely comfortable with innuendos and talking about sex in fics, just not blatant smut, if that makes sense. 

However if you're looking for smut fics and are 18+ (or at least older like 16+, I know y'all don't listen to age warnings but please be smart and safe) I have a huge list of writers on tumblr that are incredible and I'm happy to share!

Fics will probably be posted on here about a week after tumblr, but I have a bunch already written so I'll upload those. Thanks everyone!