ch 2: their successor

/izuku pov/

 I am currently sitting on the couch in my living room after I got walked here by the SPIDERMAN after he beat the villain.

 Spiderman is sitting across from me when the door opened and my dad hurried in along with my... mom?!

 After them my uncle Shota Aizawa his wife Nemuri and their adopted daughter my cousin Eri, my uncle Enji and Aunt Rei and their kids. Uncle Masaru and my aunt Mitsuki and their kids.

 My sisters and my friends Momo, Jirou, Iida, Ochako came running in.

 My dad then hugged me.

 Dad: "Areyouok?!Areyouhurt?!Doyouneedthehospital?IwillcallRecoveryGirl!-."

 My father didn't get to finish his rushed sentence when Spiderman put a hand on his shoulder.

 Spiderman: "Calm down there Toshi the kids fine. He's your son after all."

 Dad: *sigh* "Right, and thank you Pete for protecting him."

 Spiderman: "No need, in fact, he saved my life! Also, kid what were you doing in the junkyard?"

 Me: "Well I needed fresh air, and-."

 Inko: "Wait, hold up firstly how do you know my husband, and secondly my son is quirkless he can't save people."

 Shota: "INKO!"

 Enji: "What the fuck!"

 Spiderman: *sigh* "You never listen huh tosh? I told you to stay away from the 'special' kind."

 inko: "What does that mean?!"

 Spiderman: "You... don't want to know, and just because he is quirkless it doesn't mean that he can't be a hero."

 My eyes widened along with everyone else's except my dad.

 I was speechless that another major hero who is my second favorite hero said that I could be a hero.

 Spiderman: "Anyways want to tell your dad what you did?"

 I could tell that he is smirking.

 Me: "I- I- I shot a web from my wrist and pulled him out of the way of danger."

 Everyone was just staring at me.

 Irene: "HOW!"

 She starts walking towards me and as she was about to get close to me a web hits her back.

 Irene: "WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING A WORTHLESS NERD, oh I know how you got a quirk you must be so pathetic that you found all for one and begged him for a quirk! You're a villain dad arrest him!"

 Dad: "ENOUGH! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!"

 I looked and saw dad was in his buff form but he wasn't smiling, he was gritting his teeth.

 Irene: "D-dad."

 Dad: "YOU BULLY YOUR BROTHER AND THEN DARE TO CALL HIM THE VILLAIN! I AM ASHAMED THAT YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER ALL OF YOU! AND YOU INKO NEGLECTING OUR SON ALWAYS TAKING THEIR SIDE AND NEVER EVEN TALKING ABOUT THEM BULLYING IZUKU; WHENEVER I TRY TO PUNISH THEM YOU WON'T LET ME AND YOU EVEN SPOIL THEM!"

 Inko: "T-toshi-."

 Dad: "Enough."

 He said deflating.

 Uncle Shota: "YOU WHAT!"

 Spiderman: "As much as I want to see them get what they deserve I have something want to talk to my godson about." 

 I was shocked to hear that.

 Spiderman: "You see I grew up with Toshi in America before he moved to Japan in his years, and he is the only person who knows how I got my powers because you see like Toshi I was born quirkless."

 Me: "H-how did you get your powers?"

 He nodded towards my hand and then everything clicked.

 Me: "Spider-man."

 Spiderman: "You see you have the same abilities as me for what I have seen and been told: spider-sense."

 I remember dodging Alice's punch.

Spiderman: "Web shooting."

 I get another flashback of shooting a web at him.

 Spiderman: "Super strength.

 I remember pulling him to me with ease.

 Spiderman: "I believe you have all of my abilities, so I want you to come with me and let me train you, so you can be my successor and take the mantle Spider-man. Then when you are fifteen come back and join U.A. to get your hero license."

 I stopped hearing that as I jumped up and looked around in shock for some recognition that this was real.

 Uncle Shota: "Congrats kid."

 He said hugging me as uncle Enji pat my shoulder as my other uncle and aunts took turns hugging me before Eri ran and jumped on me hugging me and my friends came and congratulated me.

 I saw Katsuki standing there smiling gently as my other bullies looked shocked and had a hint of jealousy in their eyes.

 Spiderman: "So?"

 Me: "Oh yeah, of course, I will."

 Spiderman: "Good." 

 Dad: "Wait!"

 I looked at him.

 Dad: "You know how my quirk works right?"

 I nodded and he smiles.

 Dad: "I want you to also be my successor, my boy!"

 I smile and nod then hug him.

 Spiderman: "You can give it to him and teach him when we get back, so you can teach him, ok?"

 Dad: "Ok."