harem 4 (OCS)

Name: Penny Parker

 Age: 18

 Class: 3-A

 Parent: Peter Parker, Felica Hardy

 Looks: Tan skin tone, green eyes, brown and white pixie cut hair.

 Quirk Name:  Cat

 Quirk description: She has higher agility and flexibility, she can also create small claws on her nails, her senses are increased incredibly. She can also cause misfortune to people around her, nothing too serious but if someone were to try and shoot her then the gun would jam things like that.

 Quirk drawback: She is sensitive to very loud noises. And overusing the bad luck part can make it affect her for a couple of minutes.

 Personality: Sadistic, outspoken, cunning, perverted (only to izuku), dominant, flirty (only to izuku), easygoing, obsessive (only to izuku), caring, kind of like the big sister to the whole group.

 Likes: Izuku, her friends, her family, pizza.

 Dislikes:  they yagi, Bakuogu, and todoroki siblings, inko, bullies, Monoma, assholes, arrogant people.

 Hero name: Black spider

 Extra:

-will gain similar powers to peter later on.

 Name: Rosaline Jirou (Jirou's older sister)

 Age: 17

Class: 2-B

Looks: Medium-dark purple hair, a yellow/golden halo floating above her head, white wings on her back, obsidian colored eyes, white skin tone, red tear marks bellow her eyes.

 Personality: kind, relaxed, goes with the flow, slightly perverted to izuku, dominant, mischevious.

 Likes: Music, her family, Izuku, competing with her sister through music.

 Dislikes: the yagis, the todoroki twins, bullies, and izuku's siblings (for now).

 Quirk Name: Angel's Song

 Quirk description: the user will permanently have angel wings that allow them to fly, the user will also have a halo that the user can use to cut through many things due to its intense heat, When singing or playing music the user can amplify the stats of themself or others the user can also summon instrument to boost their quirk.

 Quirk Drawback: She must have a strong will for the songs to work, she can still feel pain in her wings, flying will exhaust her

Songs:

-Lullaby: anyone listing will fall asleep

-Techno: Boost the powers/quirks of others

-Irish Jigs: Speed

-Reels Pokas: Reflexes

-Religious (must have something to do with angels): light energy

Extra:

-she carries an axe guitar which the right side actually has a blade

-loves to cause confusion to others, it is even built into her fighting style

-she also has a normal flute, drum kit, keyboard, concertina

 Hero name:  Angelic Hero- Angel