𝟐

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐞
__________________

Nothing really changed.... The Alec, guy gave told us that we had to wait.....

"Are you being serious right now? Alec wants us to wait for what? For Valentine to go, on a murder rampage and cause war?" I said full of anger, towards Izzy and Jace.

Jace sighed "Alec's just following orders from the Clave-"

I cut him off "The Clave, doesn't have a clue what their doing..... Valentine escaped right under their noses and they only found out days after and now my parents are taken by him mostly!" I said in anger but eventually turned to sadness.

"Look Andy, we get that your mad and scared but this is our only hope. Until Valentine strikes we have to wait.... He's cloaked himself and the rest, so we wouldn't find him"

Izzy said, taking my hands and looking up at me.

"Just be patient, we can't let our emotions put us off guard.... And I promise, we'll make damn sure that he'll will be executedfor!" She's finishes her sentence

I nod and sniffled as she wipes the tear that goes down my cheek.

I smiled as she let's go off my hands and walks out of the room. Leaving me and Jace, who was just leaning against the wall with arms folded.

I shrugged my shoulders "wha?..." I giggle, in between the word.

He smiles and stood up after leaning against the wall. "Ginny your hand" he said, putting his hand out as I make a confused face.

I walk over and hesitate for a moment and he takes my hand and pulls me gently out of the room.

I look around weirdly, thinking where he was taking me.....

We went in the elevator and down to the actual base.....

Still holding my hand, he brought me through halls and finally got, to this white door as he opens it.

He pulls me in and I look around to see we were in a garden....

He let's go, off my hand and I looks around the huge garden.... It's so beautiful

"Like it?" He asked as I giggled.

"It's beautiful..... I never knew Institute's have gardens..."

Jace chuckles "yeah..- It's one place to get away from the Shadowhunter things and just take a deep breath and focus"

I nod and looked around "Jace Wayland trying to make amends with me? Beautiful start of a friendship" I said sarcastically as Jace chuckles, walking towards me.

"I like you.... Your stubborn and rude but keep down, you care about the people you love" by the time he finished his sentence, he was close up my body and face.

I took a step back and gulped thinking of what he was gonna do when he pulls out his Stele then looks back to me.

"My real parents know your parents.... Including Maryse and Robert, Lightwood"

I tilted my head in confusion "The Petrova's know most of the leaders.....I sometimes overhead a conversation about the Jace Wayland" I let out

Jace smiled "what they, said about me Huh? That I'm most handsome guy they ever met?"

I rolled my eyes "Don't flatter your self, Prince Charming...."

Jace chuckles

"No....ummm before I jumped in the portal my mom said your name?" I questioned as he nods.