𝟒

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬

Main center of Institute
___________________________

"Valentine's on the loose and werewolf have gone" Clary cuts Alec off.

"Wha, you mean Luke's pack? Their missing?"

Alec and I nod "Luke found blood at a crime scene, brought it back here for Izzy to test it out..."

"And?" I asked

Alec sighed "it's blood from Luke's pack....now we don't know, if, it's hurt itself but no has seen or heard from the list of wolves DNA we found"

I nod, folding my arms and looking up straight at the training room, where I saw Andrea punching a boxing sack.

She looked pretty intense, considering how she was punching.

"Jace.....Jace!?" Alec raised his voice as I snapped out.

"Yeah....?"

"Can you get Andrea? She's missing the meeting and it's unacceptable"

I cleared my throat and nod, walking up towards the training room.

I hear, Andrea grunt out most of the time, she punched the sack.... She was mad about something.

"Hey" I said, going inside as she stops.

"Whaddya, want?" She holds the sack to stop it from moving.

I sighed "Alec said to come down for the mission he's gonna discuss..."

Andrea scoffed "Yeah ... Thanks but not thanks" and proceeded to punch the sack again.

I look around and walk towards her, taking her wrist and stopping her from another punch.

"I'm not asking..... It's an order by the head"

She rolled her eyes, walking towards her hoddie and takes a drink of water.

"Stupid team work" she mumbled

I sighed, as we walk out together from the training room. "I get your not a fan of taking orders or working with others but you, gotta do it" I explained as she rolled her eyes and we, were back to the team.

Andrea's POV
I hate being here.... I hate the fact I've to listen to someone I don't know and work with others? I don't do that, I work alone.

"Alright, now that everyone is here....." Alec says as I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"So it means he's building an army?" I asked as Alec nods.

"Yeah.... But what we don't get is Werewolves..... He wants to destroy the downworlders but he's still capturing them.....real question is why" Alec said, thinking out loud and then it hit me...

I cut him off "Think about it.... The only downworlders, he can take are werewolves, especially with the experiments he does..... Werewolves could be under threat....Vampire can't do much in the light, but mundanes....."