One of Those Nights | Chapter 2

Flashback

*ring...ring* I tried to contact Taeyong, Johnny's brother as many times as I could but I couldn't reach him. I miss you...if only I could run to you I would but I don't even know where you are. My phone rang and it's Jaehyun.

"Hyung did Johnny get into a car accident?!" Jaehyun asked me worriedly.

"yes...he got into a car accident,"

"Where is he right now? Shouldn't we go to him?"

"I...I don't know"

My tears started to fall and I couldn't stop it.

"Hyung..."

I went to school the next day and entered the club room. I overheard their conversation.

"Did Johnny hyung get into a car accident?!" Mark asks them.

"Wait! Shouldn't we go there?!" Haechan said to Jaehyun and Mark.

"I also want to go but I don't know where he is right now," Jaehyun told them in a sad tone.

"Where is Taeil hyung? He must know where Johnny hyung is right now" Haechan said.

I entered the room and answered Haechan.

"No, I also don't know" I started to cry as my heart felt pain. They were confused but they approached me and comforted me.

"It's alright hyung I know for sure Johnny hyung will be alright wherever he is right now," Haechan said.

"don't worry hyung," Mark said.

The days passed and the more the day passed the more I missed him. I entered the class and suddenly our teacher announced something.

"Suh Johnny will no longer attend school here because he flew to Chicago. Even though we can't say goodbye to him let's just wish him happiness and don't forget about him"

I was surprised. I was confused and I didn't know what to do. My heart is in pain When the class ended I immediately went to the office and asked my teacher for Johnny's contact information.

"Can you please tell me Johnny's contact information?!" I ask him in a hurry.

"Taeil I know that you are very close to Johnny, but giving the contact information of the student to someone else is not allowed," he said.

"Any contact information will do just please! Please help me. I want to reach him out!"

I begged him but in the end, he did not give me any contact information. I started going to the photography club and tried to contact Johnny and his brother Taeyong.

No why? Why can't I reach them out?!

I entered the club and I restlessly tried to call him as many times as I could but I did not get any answer. No...I started crying my heartaches. You can't just leave me like this. Why would you do this? You promised me that we are going to be together as long as we can. Is this how far your promise will go? I cried, questioning how it could have turned out like this.

Haechan entered the room and saw me crying on the floor. He hurriedly approached me and worriedly asked me

"Hyung! What happened?! Why are you crying? Did something happen?!"

"Johnny left...Johnny goes to Chicago and I couldn't do a thing about it. What can I do? I can't contact him nor his brother," I told him while crying.

Haechan hugged me and I burst out my tears on his shoulder. He comforts me without saying a word and just hugs me until I feel better.

To be continued....

Attention!

This is a Fanfic/au which means this had nothing to do with the members of NCT 127. This story is not real and this is just for entertainment.

Description

1-2 new chapters will be uploaded every week! Please stay tuned for new chapters!

Follow me and vote for my chapters for more!

Thank you!^^

I'm also writing another Fanfiction!~

Why Do You Love Me | Jungil
Jungwoo × Taeil

Just go to my profile and you can see it there! ^^