One of Those Nights | Chapter 4

The manager entered the office and announced something.

"Good afternoon everyone! We have a new project and I'm going to divide teams for this project"

The manager continued to group us into teams and finally, my name got called.

"Next team will be Sungho, Jeonghoon, Taeil and lastly Johnny"

W-what?! Out of anyone that I can be grouped with, why should it be Johnny?! I hate this, I hate everything that is happening to me. I don't want anything to do with him anymore and now you're telling me that we are on the same team?.....

The manager explained the project that we are going to have and divide the task per team. Every team now gathered and planned about the project.

As I was approaching them I kept on looking away at Johnny. I sat at the table and we started to have a discussion. Johnny is just so chill and acts like he doesn't know me.

Why am I hurting?

We decided to pick the leader for this team and they all want Johnny to be the team leader.

"Who should be our team leader?" Sungho asked.

"How about Johnny hyung! Since he is the CEO's son in Chicago for sure he will be a great leader!" Jeonghoon said.

"Thank you for your compliment, If you guys want me to be the team leader I'm okay with it," Johnny said with a smile on his face.

"What do you think of Taeil hyung?" Sungho asked.

"I-I think that is a good idea"

"Well, then Johnny hyung will be the team leader!"

Without thinking I just agree with Johnny being the team leader even though I don't know his skills but if he is still the same Johnny that I met back then, then he will be a great leader.

"Then how about an assistant? I know for sure Johnny hyung will need an assistant!" Jeonghoon said.

"It's Taeil hyung for sure!" Sunghoon said.

"M-me?"

"Yes! Hyung you are great! I think you can do it!"

They want me to become the assistant, but this will make me force to talk to Johnny more.

"What do you think of Taeil-shi?" Johnny asked me with a smile on his face looking right through me.

At that moment I don't know what to answer. I can do it but I don't know if I can bear to talk to Johnny for a long time. It will hurt me, the pain from yesterday will bring today and to the future. I'm scared, but if we're talking about work I need to be professional.

"Sure, I'm okay with it"

"Great!" Sunghoon said.

"I'm looking forward to working with all of you and to you Taeil-shi" Johnny said while handing out his hand to me.

I shook his hand and everything felt a spark. I miss him...I truly miss him.

The work hours were done and it was time for us to go home. As I was walking out of the building I saw Johnny walking in front of me with someone.

Back then I was the one who's walking right beside you. We're so happy as if I'm in a utopia. But that was before and right now I'm not there right beside you holding your hands.

I want to run to him and hug him like in the past. Why am I suffering like this? I hate this feeling, I do.

I slowed down my walking pace so that he would not notice me and he did not. A minute later he is now out of my sight. I...I don't know what to feel, he is now again gone from my sight.

Why can't he talk to me and at least say something? Why is he pretending that he doesn't know me?

I still hope that you and I somehow end up happy together.

To be continued....

Attention!

This is a Fanfic/au which means this had nothing to do with the members of NCT 127. This story is not real and this is just for entertainment.

Description

1-2 new chapters will be uploaded every week! Please stay tuned for new chapters!

Follow me and vote for my chapters for more!

Thank you!^^

I'm also writing another Fanfiction!~

Why Do You Love Me | Jungil
Jungwoo × Taeil

Just go to my profile and you can see it there! ^^