Prologue Part 1

''November 2004''

''November 2004''

I was sitting at a bench in school trying to drown out the noise from the freshmen down the hall, Derek really had it for that Paige girl. I thought shaking my head.

I have had a very bad feeling all morning and not because Stiles decided to wake me up by jumping on me. He's a ball of sunshine and mischief. I love the little dude but sometimes he needs to take it easy. I've been telling dad for a while to take him to the doctor, I bet it's ADHD or something, If we know it will be easier to help him out as he grows older.

Mom's been a little out of it this week, a bit more than usual and it's making me worry even more.

I'm glad that I have Laura by my side to help me out when it gets too hard. Especially to help handle all the emotions. I don't know what I'm going to do without her.

"Derek really loves her huh" I stated to laura with a wide smile on my face as she laughed.

"Yes he does"

"You're driving me home today right because I really don't want to share a ride with Peter." She stated with a firm look.

"I know, I need to talk to your mother, but I need to drive Stiles and Scott home first from school. Melissa is working double shifts today and I don't want him to stay home alone".

"Of course don't worry about it, meet me in the usual place after you done?" She asked as I was gathering my things before we started making our way out the front doors of the school.

"Sure, and by the way, Peter's not that bad. He's become like that because somethings missing from his life Laura. You know that" I said.

"I know, but still...I'll see you later" She waved her hand as she walked away. I shook my head, Peter's changed that I know. But who wouldn't after getting their memory wiped of any trace of their child. I know Peter would have wanted to know. More than anything.

I made my way to the blue jeep on the parking lot. I got the car from my mother three years ago on my fifteenth birthday, I really want to give it to Stiles when he turns sixteen. The car is a bit old and has started to break down from time to time. Nothing you can't fix with some duct tape.

The bad feeling in my gut is growing stronger. I think this is going to be a week from hell. The vibrations in my body starting to ache. I sighed and clenched my hands as I jumped into the driver's seat and put my stuff in the seat next to me.

Four months ago Laura and I were at a club down in LA, some hunter had his eyes on her and was ready to take her head off in the bathroom. I managed to get in between her and his gun, If Laura wasn't a good driver I wouldn't have made it.

Talia had given me the bite to save me, it was Laura's idea. Problem was, I didn't turn into a werewolf. My powers started manifesting two days after the bite, I spent a lot of time at the Hales to get help from Talia and Alan to control my powers. I literally blew up almost everything in the house in the backyard. It wasn't good.

It took about a month before I got the hang of it and could spend more time closer to my family. I was really scared of hurting Stiles or our parents.

I shook my head and sighed, I started the engine of the car.

"Somebody is going to die this week," I said quietly to myself as I made my way out of the parking lot towards my brother's school.