2 Dares and 1 Truth

Oren: Hello, again! We're holding this on mornings for now on!

Everyone sans Oren: hi...

Raven: Let's just get this over with...

Oren: That's the spirit!

Oren: Well, we have this dare for Lynn from sliverdagger. His dare is to let LINCOLN punch you for 5 dares and 5 truths, not counting this one to make you suffer longer! As well, if you don't let him do it, you're trophies will be burned down!

Lynn: NOOOO! THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Lincoln: 😂 This is gonna be fun! 😏

Lynn: I'm not looking forward to this.

Everyone sans Lynn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oren: Here's a truth from Kay_The_Phoenix. Luna has to use her one dare or truth option for this. *shows to Luna*

Luna: MMMHMMM. Starfire, you're gonna have a truth.

Starfire: Of course I like the Robin!

Robin: Hehe...!

Luna: No! It's not that! Everyone knows that! The truth is, are you OBSESSED with Loud House fanfics?

Starfire: ... The yes friend Luna. I am. It's second compared to Teen Titans fanfics, minus with Teen Titans Go! The Robin there is the terrible.

Robin: SEE! SOMEONE AGREES!

Lincoln: *punches Lynn*

Lynn: >:( 😠😠😡😡

Lincoln: You can't get mad, Lynn!

Ronnie Anne: Go Lincoln!

Lynn: *scoffs* I'm not mad! 😡

Oren: The last one is from drsymanietz. Terra uses her only truth or dare option on Luan.

Terra: Ok. Luan! The dare is you need to hold your breath for 30 seconds, a feat you've never succeeded.

Luan: ...

Lincoln: *punches Lynn*

Lynn: 😫

Luan: *7 seconds in* mmmmmm....

Leni: I don't think this dare is safe for her.

Luan: *16 seconds in* MmMmMm

Oren: Uhhh...

Luan: *20 seconds in* MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM *26 seconds in* MMMMMMMMMMMM *30 seconds in* PHEW!

Vote if you enjoyed!