Staying Over.

The two girls watched as people started moving about to get with different partners, obviously Brittany and Santana stood together and Kurt and Blaine were already sitting next to each other as were Tike. Sam waved Mercedes over and she happily sat on the chair next to him, but there were a few people who didn't really know who to go with such as Artie, Sugar, Jake, Kitty, Puck and Marley who were all sitting looking at each other.

"Me and Artie kissed earlier, so why don't we be together for this?" Sugar winked towards Artie who just widened his eyes in surprise.

"Um, okay. Sure?" Artie nodded slowly, watching Sugar bound towards him and land on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Santana just shrugged and looked at the other four, "Right you guys need to choose or don't play."

"I'll go with Marley?" Jake nodded towards the brunette and Santana looked at the girl, then at Kitty who had her brows tightly knitted together.

"Yeah, okay...Um Kitty, I guess you're with older Puckerman." Brittany looked between the four slightly concerned, picking up on what Santana was looking at. "And if Q and Berry come out of the restroom, then they'll be together. Alright that works!"

Santana clapped her hands and drew everyone's attention towards her, "Everyone use the pen on the table and write on your napkins a dare you have to do with a partner. Once everyone's finished, we'll fold them up, pick one out at random and then you have to do that dare."

People started laughing and nodding, the pile of folded napkins getting bigger as more people wrote out their dares. Just as Tina was writing out the last dare, that loud, irritating giggle came from across the room where Rachel and Quinn were stumbling out of the restroom together.

Puck sat on top of the booth and looked over at the girls before shouting loudly, "Damn, I was gonna write a dare that a couple should have seven minutes in heaven, but I think Rachel and Quinn already did that!"

The laughter filled the room again and Tina placed her napkin on the pile with a wide smile on her face. Quinn rushed over to Puck and Rachel followed suit, but it must've been the alcohol kicking into the blonde's system because she pointed her finger at the boy and clenched her jaw, angry, drunk Quinn taking over.

"Oh my Gosh Quinn! Come on! I wanna play some more games...Please?" Rachel whined, tugging at Quinn's arm, trying to get the girl to sit down with her. And obviously Quinn relented and sat with the girls.

"Oh you two write a dare for a couple to do on a napkin and put them on top of the pile." Brittany nudged Rachel, who laughed and nodded.

Soon the pile of gold and white Christmas napkins had got larger and everyone opted that Blaine and Kurt should go first, especially because of the excitement the curly haired boy had on show. Blaine happily dug his hand in the pile and pulled out a gold napkin, his face lightening up even more when he read the dare.

"Hm, this says, 'Take off two pieces of clothing from your partner and they have to stay like that for the rest of the night'." He looked up from the paper before throwing it behind him, "Okay!"

He turned to Kurt who was wearing a matching vest and pants in blue, a white shirt and a Christmas tie with stars on it. The boy just crossed his arms and looked at his partner in a scolding manner as if it would make Blaine stop from doing the dare, but that didn't work. Blaine unbuttoned the vest, much to Kurt's dismay, and after that item of clothing was gone the boy ripped Kurt's shirt open, the buttons flying everywhere.

"Goodness Blaine! This is a Ted Baker cotton shirt shipped from England! You didn't need to rip it?!" Kurt shrieked, looking down at his bare chest that had his tie lying flat on it.