*Chapter 10*

*LEMON/18+ WARNING*

*Alucard*

I felt my bond grow, and thats when I realized Alex was here. He must've gotten this job as well. I got his letter, and I felt his pain. I knew the sense of emotional longing. I hated it more than he did, knowing the sting far too well. I finished the job, the vampire proving to be a joke like all the rest. I heard Alex running up the stairs of the apartment complex, and I chose one of the nicer looking ones to hide in, sitting on the bed in the master bedroom, lighting a cigarette in wait. I'd taken up smoking to cope once more with the pain of not having my Mate with me, but if he knew that he'd chew me out. I hear him on the same floor, and I put out the smoke, sending my shadows out to help him find me. Once he did, the look of elation made my heart melt. I moved to get up, only to have him pounce on me and kiss me deeply. His hands were removing all of my clothing, when in a simple swish of my wrist, his and mine were gone, earning me a chuckle. 

" I'm beginning to love your powers, Vlad. I have missed you terribly." 

" As have I, master." 

I hear him growl deeply in my ear, and he wasted no time in laying siege on my body. It was beautiful, enrapturing, and it made me feel alive. 

" I have a new version of my plaything to learn. You are much smaller like this, and it makes me so damn happy to see my pet like this." 

God how I have missed his dirty talk. As he licked, nipped, and sucked every inch of my chest, groin and inner thigh, I felt myself muttering the Lord's prayer under my breath. I don't know why, but it was something that felt right. Alex must've heard me, and he chuckled into my leg, leaving a deep bite mark, making me slip up a small bit. 

" That's right, my pet. Pray for mercy. Pray that I worship your body properly." 

I kept at it, a smile now gracing my face as he took his rosary and bound my wrists together above my head. 

" Those snap, I'll discipline you." 

I moaned a bit, loving how this absolute beast of a man made me feel like the perfect submissive lover. I loved being his servant, so much so, I've thought about asking my actual master to hand me over to him should she pass without an heir. To be his servant in every manner would be nothing short of bliss. I felt him take me whole in his mouth, and I let out a moan beyond anything I thought I could. I really did miss this. 

" Tell me pet, how much do you want me to impale you?" 

" I really need it, master. Please, I beg you." 

" That's a good boy. Suck, now." 

I didn't need to be told twice, as I pulled his length into my throat and swirled my tongue around him, purring in satisfaction of having him back where he belonged. By my side, with me. I carefully took a digit, and teased his pucker, earning a moan as I pushed a lone finger in. I took this as a good sign to keep it up, and the slight pulling of my hair was another sign I was doing a damn good job. I told Police Girl to stay home this trip, that it might get too messy for her liking, and it was such a good call on my part. I don't need her blue balling me. I felt him pull a little too much, and I fell back, letting him push deep into my body with vigor I hadn't seen before.

" Say my name, pet. Who truly owns your body, mind, and soul?" 

" Alexander. My true master is Alexander. " 

" There's my favorite chew toy."

As He claimed my body, I pulled him close, licking and sucking his neck and collarbone, leaving tiny little nips not meant to mark, but to entice and drive him even more mad.

" Vlad, bite me. I want you to bite me." 

" Don't need to tell me twice." 

  I buried my fangs deep into the muscle between his shoulder and neck, my nails dug deep into his back, my legs holding him close as we both came to the brink of ecstasy. His blood was ambrosia, the sweetest, most perfect taste in the world, and the small teasing tastes from his tongue only sedated me so much, but this taste was engrained in my mind forever. I felt him bite me back in the same place, and it was euphoric in a way I've never known. It was perfection. Once I let go, as did he, he pulled out and collapsed next to me, pulling me close, and peppering my face with kisses.

" I love you, beyond all measure, my prince." 

" I love you too, my paladin. Beyond any kind of measure." 

" We have to go home soon." 

" I know, and the clean up crew is going to be mortified to find all of this." 

" Especially in here." He chuckled, making me laugh. I looked on his shoulder where I bit, and it wasn't healing, at least not normally. It became a black, inky scar. The Mate's Mark. He truly was mine and mine alone.

" You now bear my Mark, my dear. I hope you don't mind?" 

" Not at all, and besides, who the fuck is gonna see it but you?"

" That's fair."

" I'll see you Friday night, ok? Promise."  

" Ok." 

I summoned all of clothing back, and I made sure the cross was on me, not him. We shared one more kiss, before we both warped away back to our respective places. I make my way right for Master's office, and she looks rough, like she was sick. Seras was holding her hair as she puked into a bucket. 

" Master, are you-"

" You vile fucking monster! I saw all of that! You filthy fucking traitor! This is the last straw, Alucard! You will rot away in solitary confinement for the rest of your years! Consider this your last night of happiness, because I'll make your life hell from here on in!"

" What do you mean...Oh. Oh no." 

She knew. She used her Master's bond to see into my head. She saw all of what happened. Fuck, this is not good at all! I go to run, but she was too smart. The door was locked and sealed in silver. I couldn't leave until the silver was removed. I was trapped. 

" I may have joked at this idea with Maxwell, but to be frank, we both knew it was a joke. You are going back to the facility and will be placed into solitary confinement! You have fraternized beyond a shadow of a doubt with the enemy, and this blatant traitorous behavior will not be allowed! Andersen as your Mate, how pathetic you've fallen this low, Alucard. Now, your orders are simple. Go to sleep." 

My eyes felt heavy just from her orders. I needed to warn Alex. He needed to know. This was his fate as well. I knew it was. Before I collapsed into the abyss, I sent one warning I could muster. 

'Alex, run. They know.'