*Chapter 12*

*MENTIONS ABUSE, TORTURE, AND VIOLENCE*

*Andersen*

I woke up, my body now strapped to a table, the cool steel of it and the smell of antiseptic making my nose and skin burn, my body felt groggy and wavy. I hated this scent, this feeling. It only brought back bad memories. I couldn't move at all, but three people came in, one of them was Warden.

" Good morning, TS-234. I hope we didn't give you too much sedative. Well, this dose of adrenaline should wake you right up. We don't want you passing out on us, now do we? Nurse, hand me the syringe." 

" What's...going... where.." 

I felt all over the place. I hated this. I couldn't fight, I couldn't escape. 

" Oh my, I guess we did give too much. Oh well. Nurse, place that there in his mouth. We can't having him bite down on his tongue. I think it's time to finish the Regenerator procedure. See, we only gave you a small dose, just enough to make you stronger, but not enough to completely hulk out on us, or rather, wolf out on us. See, you have werewolf venom in your veins. Not enough to say, make a vampire ill or sick, but enough to make you stronger than the average human. We are going to slowly increase dosage until we get 100 percent perfect results. Now, scream for me, my plaything." 

Those last few words woke me right up, as did the shot of adrenaline. He gave a laugh, and started to cut into my skin, not even bothering to numb my nerves. I let out a ripping scream, and now I understood why a leather strap was in my mouth. My teeth would've cut my tongue right off from how hard I bit down onto it. I let out scream after scream with each strategic cut he made. I was acutely aware on what he was doing, and how. This was inhumane, this was horrible. How could Maxwell be friends with this monster, let alone how can Integra love him enough to marry him, to have a child with him? 

My throat was quickly getting raw, and my skin was flayed open to where you could see everything just under it. 

" Now, Nurse, hand me that syringe, and be careful. That's raw Werewolf venom and it will turn you from one prick. Mark down on that sheet we are applying 10 milliliters of a dose right into the left pectoral muscle." 

" Yes, Doctor."

I felt my heart drop, and a fresh wave of pain fired through my veins as he injected the venom. 

" Make down the reactions to the heart, bones, and nerves. All three got larger and more enflamed, as if they were pushing more blood and making the body more resilient to damage. Also note how the canines enlarged upon dosage, and tell the staff to place synthetic moonlight in his cell. I want to see if he'll turn."

He pulled off whatever was keeping me open, and my body healed faster than it ever did before. My face was drenched in sweat, drool, and tears, my entire being burned like it was on fire. Security came out of nowhere and muzzled me with the same sheet plate that Vlad had as a muzzle, and I was dragged back to my cell, thrown in, and left there. I felt the lights they placed in my cell, and they ached my body, my blood boiled, and I let out a ripping scream as I felt my hands and feet fight to become something they weren't, my heart was pounding in my head, and I was coughing up blood and teeth. I felt horrible, and I hated this. 

" Oh well, we need to do a higher dose. Turn off the lights and leave him be." 

The lights went out, and it was blacker than sin in the cell. I was left to my own devices now. I felt like garbage. I was in new forms of pain, I was hungry, I was in dire need of a drink, and I really needed a shower. I curled in on myself, and sobbed. I didn't know what else to do as my teeth came back into my head, my body relaxed back to normal, and I felt so sorry for those who were true Lycan's. Those poor souls live with this agony. I feel so much pity for them. I now feel nothing but sorrow for the ones I sentenced to death by my blade. 

My mind wanders to Vlad, and how he might be fairing. Of all the souls I mourned for, it was his I cried the hardest over.  He, of all people, deserved it, because he didn't deserve any of this. I touch the place where the Mate's Mark was, and felt the slight rise of flesh from where it had turned into a scar. If I didn't love him before genuinely, then why do I feel such pity for him? If everything was due to chemical imbalances in our brains caused by an invisible gas, then why did it feel so real, so honest. Vlad said our relationship was built of passion like the ocean. One second full of venom and hate, the next was full of love and care. I guess he was right, because right now I didn't love him. I didn't even like him. I just felt sorry for him.  

 I wonder what the boy is up to. I don't remember his name, but I know it wasn't Peter, that's for damn sure. Mean little fuckers, all of them. And I'll make them all pay for fucking with me, for fucking with Vlad like this. 

" God, I don't know if you can hear me, but I swear upon my blood, body, soul, and mind, if I live through this and become a beast, may I be a strong enough beast to slaughter this entire place, to kill all those who put me here, and may I become the very monster who will be the demise of Integra, of Warden, and all those who call themselves a fucking Hellsing. If I survive, please let me become the perfect abomination in your name to fight off this entire place, with one exception. If I get strong, make me as strong as Vlad. Make me his equal in every measure. I want to be able to see for myself, without influence of this place, of how I truly feel about the vampire. I want us to have a clean slate. God, please, hear this cry, and on the wings of Samael, may you grant me this blessing."