Chapters nine

Ellie's P.O.V

I was in a daze . My mind was scattered . " Ellie what was I saying before now ," Mrs .Scatz was asking? " Um ..honestly I don't know ." " Pay attention," she demanded .

" Hey what's wrong with you ," Brooke ask in confusion . " Nothing just ..nothing ." " I know something ." From across the class room her answer is revealed . " Aiden went to a party and slept with Jessie .

He got totally wasted and almost died . I overheard Jessie's conversation. " Aiden we need to talk ," she says quietly . " You know what we don't ..I have nothing to say to you ." " Fine I will say it now ..Im pregnant and you are the father ." " What the fuck ," he says pissed .

" I don't remember anything before I woke up in a hospital bed but I know that I screwed up . I lost the most important girl in my life . The most amazing girl ever known ..Im sorry but I don't like you ..IM sure you were just some kind of distraction ."

" You aren't gonna be there for our baby," she comments . The sound of our baby makes me cringe . " Hey , Ellie you look beautiful today ," I hear someone say beside me . His voice was deep and husky . I turn around seeing Anthony gazing at me.

His eyes drew me in . Unlike Aiden he seemed honest . " Hey ...thanks ..you look pretty dashing yourself , I say with my flirty voice . " Well thank you ..I don't just spend thirty minutes in front of a mirror for nothing ..nah I'm joking ." I giggle .

" Aiden was pretty stupid for letting you go ..I would never do such a thing . Your a once in a life time girl ." " Awww,"I blush . " Hey what's your number Ellie ..I like to get to know you more ..I know one thing you are beautiful in many ways than one . "

" Thanks ." I smile brightly at him . " You know you are quite a gently men Ant ." " Well thank you ." I jot off my number and hand it to him ." Thanks ..." " Bye El ," he says sweetly . " Bye Ant ." Anthony was the opposite of Aiden .

I look over seeing Aiden glaring at me evily . The bell rings dismissing us to lunch . I rush outside behind Anthony . Brooke stays by my side . " I'm sorry ..I want to beat that jerks ass ." " No it's fine ." We go to are normal lunch table and sit down . Lunch was quiet . I have to get off Aidens P.O.V

Aidens P.O.V

When I arrived to school I immediately wanted to go back to my home . I only see Ellie and Brooke . The other people are blocked out . Her light brown hair was put into a simple braid , her crystal blue eyes were dull and filled with sadness .I felt guilty but couldn't recall the memory .

She was stunning . She was my girl and I couldn't let her go . At lunch Brooke stayed quiet as did Ellie . I caught her staring somewhere beyond . She looked like she was debating on something . I had to fight for her .

I casually walk over to her and take the seat next to her . Brooke eyes widen in fear and Ellie's eyes fill with anger . With each second that passed by she grew even more pissed . It stayed silent until I had to break it ." Ellie can we please talk," I ask politely .

"....There's nothing to talk about ..were done and what we had never existed ." " No I want what we had ..Ellie don't you know I don't even know what I did ..I know but I don't remember anything . Please can we talk ."No no no ..your making it harder than it has to be ." " Please El I miss you.. .

" Aiden just don't ," she said sternly . " But but Ellie please Im sorry ." " Just stop." " Please give me a second chance ..please ." " You don't understand ," she starts raising her voice . " Yes I do ..I love you ."

" YOU DONT LOVE ME SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU NOT ONCE THOUGHT HOW MAYBE FUCKING JESSIE COULD EFFECT ME. IT DESTROYED ME ..YOU CHOOSE ALCOHOL OVER ME!!! YOU DONT GET A SECOND CHANCE!!!

YOUR A FUCKING ASS HOLE WHO JUST FUCKS AROUND WITH SHIT AND CARES ABOUT ONLY HIMSELF!! YOU JUST WANT ME BACK BUT GUESS WHAT YOU ARENT GETTING ME BACK BECAUSE YOU SCREWED UP!!! YOU LOSS ME YOU LOSS ME YOU LOSS ME OKAY?!?!?

I NEVER LOVED YOU AND NEVER WILL SO JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!! I was stunned but still continued . " I do-." " NO YOU DONT ..YOU WOULD NOT HAVE HURT ME LIKE YOU DID ..YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW IT EFFECTED ME..IM YOUR FUCKIN GIRLFRIEND AND YOU BETRAYED ME .

I CRIED FOR DAYS ..I REFUSED TO EAT AND HAD MANY RESTLESS NIGHTS BECAUSE OF YOU . YOU KILLED ME ..I WARNED YOU BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN ...I warned you but you never cared ," her voice starts softing .

" Aiden I hurt myself by letting you go ..but you destroyed me ..I had to ." " Please don't give up yet ..we can start over ." " Aid ..you don't get it ..we can't just start over ..what you did will always haunt me and I don't know that I could take it ."

" We can do it together ..forgive but don't forget ." " Aid if you honestly love me you would let me go ." " It's because I love you El that I won't let you go." " Aid don't please." " I know what I did was horrible but I have changed ." " And how can I trust you," She says softly .

" You destroyed my trust for you ," she says . " I'm not saying you have to trust me but please let's work on this together ." " No no no no no let me go . It's been hard enough letting you go ..just please leave ."

" No ...Im fighting for you ." " No need to fight for something you lost ." Brooke gets up stepping in between us . It's her turn . " Your such a ass hole ..I never knew how low you were ..I mean you banged Jessie how could she forgive you," she snapped!? " I don't want her just forget about that but I was her to be mine ." Brooke looks at Ellie and then back at me before stopping herself and storming away .

We were alone and this was my chance . " You are the most amazing girl anybody has ever known . You are smart , beautiful, funny , and sweet but snappy at times . I don't know any of our memories but something inside of me just won't let you go ." I could see tears sliding down her beautiful face .

I hold her face gently so she was looking at me . I use my thumbs to wipe away the tears . " I just want you back in my life ." The tears come faster . I pick her up bridal style and carry her through the halls . The halls were deadly silent . " Let go ," she sobbed . " I can't let you go El ." I carry her outside and put her into my truck .

" Look El Im sorry please forgive me." She stays dead silent . She refuses to even look at my eyes . She keeps her eyes concentrate on the ground . " You got to give me space ," she says after a long while . " I-I can't imagine you not being mine." " You don't know any of our memories and that's good so just forget it ."

" I can't ." I catch her eyes . She keeps her gaze connected with mine . In that moment it was nothing but pure quiet . I lean in and kiss her passionately . She is to shocked to know what's happening but when it registers her she pulls back quickly . " Aiden," she whispers .