the ball

i was still pretty mad at damon for not showing up to help. he knew that there was trouble and he didn't show up till ten mins later. but we still had to go to the ball tonight. so i got ready in my room, i didn't wear any makeup and i did my hair.

"alice are you ready" katherine said knocking on the door

"alice are you ready" katherine said knocking on the door. "you can come in kat" i said as she opened the door and saw my dress. "wow you look wonderful" i hugged her, "you look beautiful too kat" . she was wearing a black dress and her hair was down.

i walked down the stairs and everyone's eyes were on me as damon waited at the bottom

i walked down the stairs and everyone's eyes were on me as damon waited at the bottom. "you look beautiful alice" he said taking my hand and kissing it. "thank you damon you look quite good yourself".

everyone was dressed and ready we made our way to the mikaelsons mansion and waited for our names to be called so we would walk down the stairs to our date.

"hermione granger and ron weasley" they walked down the stairs and started dancing. "alice black and damon salvatore". i walked down the stairs arm and arm with damon as we walked and started dancing. "look alice i'm sorry that i wasn't there" he said as he Lifted me up. "it's whatever damon" as he put me back down and we went in circles with our hands not touching.

"look i was right in the middle of planning something when you called and then i had to get the others. and i told you to escape so i thought you were safe" he said it a whisper. "i know i should i left but i couldn't leave them there with vampires" i said. he understood it was the end of our argument. the dance was over and we went off the dance floor to go and get some food.

we went upstairs and sat on a couch and i took off my heels because my feet were killing me. damon laid down and i laid on his chest in between his legs. he was playing with my hair. "hey damon" i said turning around so now i was straddling him. "yes baby?", "do you know how i love rings and shit like that" i said, "yes?", "i wanted to give you this" i said pulling out a ring that i made. "wow i love it alice.. i actually got you something to but you have to wait" he said then i laughed.

  i actually got you something to but you have to wait" he said then i laughed

he sat up a little so now i was completely straddling him. we were face to face and we locked eyes. i put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in. we started making out and he put his hands under my dress and on my hips grinding me back and forth. i let out a soft moan on and he bit my lip. "hey we are about to go right now if y'all wan- oh OH i'm sorry goodbye" hermione said i guess she was looking for us.

we started laughing and pressed our foreheads together. "let's go and you can give me your gift" i said getting off of damon. "well i have to take care of this right quick unless you wanna help" he said looking down at his boner. i walked over and undid his pants and pushed down his boxers and putting his erection in my mouth. he hit the back of my throat and my eyes started to tear up. i focused mainly on his tip and i circled my tounge on his tip. then i deep throated and i felt a warm liquid hitting the back of my throat and i swallow it and came back up and damon's head was back and he was in awe. "do we really have to leave right now" he asked.

"not this second why-" i said but was stoped by him standing up and making me sit in the middle of the couch and he went under my dress. he slid off my pantys and kissing up my thighs and started rubbing my cilt and eatting me out. he was getting all the right places. i was moaning his name and he was sucking on my cilt and he put two fingers in me and started fingering me. "oh- god damon i'm about to." i moaning. he kicked it up his speed and sucking even faster and fingered me faster. my legs were shaking and i finally released and he came back up. "okay now we can go" he said standing up.