16. You can't be too careful anymore

Scarlett POV

"We will find this a**hole and when we do he will wish he never messed with you." Pete said. I weakly smiled at him.

" Thanks guys but there is no need. He only messed with me. You guys don't need to worry. I'll be fine." I tried to convince them.

" He messes with one of us he messes with all of us." Pete told me and all the guys agreed with Pete.

" Okay then so what is the plan?" I asked the guys.

" Well we will leave you go outside on your own and we will be here waiting for you. If he doesn't get you within an hour then come back home. And if you aren't back by tomorrow we will call the cops to get you. We also have put a tracking sim in your phone so we can see your location from our phones." Andy told me. I was shocked at the fact that someone so sweet could have created such a genius plan. We all agreed to the plan. I went up to my room and got changed into my black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt and I put on my black doc martens. I walked downstairs and grabbed my coat.

" Wish me luck guys." I said.

" Good luck Scarlett." The guys chorused.

I opened the door and let the cold air hit me. I waved goodbye to the guys and left closing the door behind me.

1 HOUR LATER

There was no sign of Jay so I went home. As soon as I got home I saw the door was wide open and it looked like it had been opened with force. I slowly walk in and call the guys but there was no reply I was about to call out again but a piece of paper caught my eye. It read:

Your plan didn't work. I already have the guys now all I need is... YOU!

I was about to leave the hosue but suddenly a hand covered my face but it wasn't just a hand it was a strange smelling cloth. I squirmed and thrashed around but to no avail as the smell of the cloth was tp overpowering and I collapsed into my captors arms. My last thought was:

I hope the guys are okay.

Hi guys thanks for all the reads on this story. Over 1k. I can't believe it. Thanks for sticking around. *hands everyone a cookie*. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -